Author: Transhumanism

The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the Enduring Wealth of a People   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-30 18:21:37 |Display all floors
There's no longer anything too special about Jewish culture. The benefits of it have been absorbed by the west. I'm more interested in humanity sharing the best of all cultures.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-30 18:58:16 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-1-30 18:21
There's no longer anything too special about Jewish culture. The benefits of it have been absorbed b ...

The special thing about Jews is that they cannot adapt.....they are doomed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-30 23:01:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-30 05:58
The special thing about Jews is that they cannot adapt.....they are doomed.

Ridiculous. The Jews in Canada have adapted very well and are well-assimilated. They tend to adapt better than Arabs.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-30 23:25:56 |Display all floors
So we see there are some anti-Jewish people here. This illness occurs among people who are jealous of the Jewish ability to adapt. Particularly among Arabs - who have been soundly-thrashed by the out-numbered Jews. The Jews keep winning because they are better at adopting advanced and efficient western ways. The Arabs would do better to COPY the Jews!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-31 01:12:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-31 01:28
Ted180 Post time: 2014-1-30 23:01
Ridiculous. The Jews in Canada have adapted very well and are well-assimilated. They tend to adapt ...

ok, I be more specific.......................the zionist Jews cannot adapt.

The Palestinians are out numbered, out moneyed and out gun by the Jews.

The other Arabs are divided and have been for hundreds of years.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-31 02:46:41 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-1-30 18:21
There's no longer anything too special about Jewish culture. The benefits of it have been absorbed b ...

You mean Christianity, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-31 05:50:40 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-1-30 23:25
So we see there are some anti-Jewish people here. This illness occurs among people who are jealous o ...

Trade

You mean the Arabs should trade in opium and slaves and promote alcohol and gambling ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.