Author: Transhumanism

The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the Enduring Wealth of a People   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-31 20:12:35 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-1-30 12:12
ok, I be more specific.......................the zionist Jews cannot adapt.

I will accept the "moderate Zionists" who accept a Palestinian state, don't seek to expand Israel beyond it's pre-1967 borders, will share Jerusalem, will replace the "right of return" with financial compensation, and will surrender their nuclear weapons in return for a formal US and UN defense guarantee of reasonable borders and a robust UN force preventing terrorists mounting attacks from Palestine. Zionists who will not accept these strict limits are, INDEED, non-adaptive!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-1 19:26:21 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-1-30 13:46
You mean Christianity, right?

No. I'm an atheist. I mean the patience, hard work, emphasis on education, ability to appear submissive when confronted by overwhelming power. True, the Christianity developed directly from Judaism -as did Islam. But, good as some of Jesus' ethics were, his grandiose delusions of being the ultimate "special person" have always turned me off.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-1 21:53:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-2-1 22:02
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-1 19:26
No. I'm an atheist. I mean the patience, hard work, emphasis on education, ability to appear submi ...

You forgot that Christianity was the center of cultural life in the Western World following the fall of the Roman Empire up until the rise of liberal multiculturalism in the 60s and 70s. From Christianity, the ethos of monotheism with its core belief that believers accept one and only one Supreme Being which is the same G-d as that of Judaism and Islam. I think this dogmatic approach to religious beliefs is the one reason why countless wars have been fought over Islam and Christianity. The dogma that "our religion is the only true religion" and "your religion is the false religion" has caused untold suffering in world history.

East Asia religions by contrast do not involve loyalty to a religious dogma but require mastery of a discipline as in Buddhism, Confucianism or Taoism. Thus, it is perfectly acceptable to practice all three religions simultaneously, something not possible with Christianity, Islam and Judaism which fosters a "We vs. Others" dialectic. This has prevented both the Islamic and Western Worlds from understanding, respecting and living with non-Islamic and non-Western cultures in peace and harmony. This is also the primary reason why the Israeli-Arab conflict has remained unresolved up to this day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-1 22:00:09 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-30 23:17

that's ABSOLUTELY not true about the jewish existin in the world especially the jews in amerika...most jews we can not identifyin em 'cause of their *lastnames (they blendin in so easily)...you only kno if they're jew or not only if they tell you so  

*NYC has more jews than in isreal...still dunno how jews got their lastnames from (please do tell if you kno)
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-2 20:21:05 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-2-1 08:53
You forgot that Christianity was the center of cultural life in the Western World following the fal ...

An interesting train of thought.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-3 07:18:28 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-2-1 21:53
You forgot that Christianity was the center of cultural life in the Western World following the fal ...

Banksters

The banksters rule.East Asia now worships Mammon like the rest of the planet.Wars are profitable for the chosen.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-3 14:27:51 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-2-2 20:21
An interesting train of thought.

I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.