Views: 5394|Replies: 7

Do you think the mods should ban petera's disgusting avatar [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-27 16:49:31 |Display all floors
The horror of 9/11 killed 3,000 innocent people and traumatised hundreds of thousands more, yet we have brave petera who uses an image of this disgusting act as an avatar and almost a badge of pride. Apart from showing the workings of a truly sick mind, it also daily causes offence to Chinese and non-Chinese contributors to these forums who are decent and respectful people.

I say the moderators should instruct him to remove this vile image. Do you agree?

Single choice vote, There are a total of 8 people participating in the poll
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 17:15:38 |Display all floors

It will depend how the Mods will interpret the regulations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 18:55:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-27 18:40
Many disgusting threads and opinions are tolerated or even encouraged by the mods. Petera simply is  ...

What do you mean ?

Is the cd power in a wrong person's hands again ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 20:10:02 |Display all floors
I wish the mods would do us all a favour and just ban the idiot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 07:55:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 14:13:04 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-4-28 04:55
It would be nice if the Chinese authorities send you trouble-making Anglos and your Anglo moderato ...

I'm anti-China, no no no! It is you are because you'd want the world to believe all is rosy and everything you lot say is what the majority of Chinese folks think. Me, enemy, no. i speak the truth from years of experience living there. You speak the truth from what you read and are brainwashed with, I imagine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 22:02:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-27 18:40
Many disgusting threads and opinions are tolerated or even encouraged by the mods. Petera simply is  ...

The mods even tolerate alien parasite, ungrateful porried-eater and visa-begging gweilo like you.

You should thank the mods for giving you a media to curse, scorn and complain freely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.