Author: haishiwo

West follows China gov't on Bo's case?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-27 04:26:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-26 00:11
Grandpa Wen wants you to cut your crap and focus on making money.

""that means, stop hunting down seneca or making anti West statements.""

Did you blow in it extra gently to get you to say that?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 04:28:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 00:23
Look, I do not dig up dirt under the plush sofas of your princeling elites, Deerie. It is investig ...

""Look, I do not dig up dirt ... It is investigative professionals who do that. ""

You messed up again. It's "professional propagandists".
The only investigating you and your buddies do is finding the cheapest bars with the cheapest women.
You just don't learn do you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 11:55:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 19:13
That you can't possibly know.

Don't toot your horn too loudly, you bride-catalogue subscriber an ...

""That you can't possibly know. ""
Yeah, you are right. I really doubt that you live in China at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 11:57:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 19:16
You are talking like a real commie: fearful of the dirt hitting the fan, they invariably call for  ...

I'm not here to cover things up. I'm here to uncover propagandists like you by turning over the rocks
to see what comes crawling out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 12:43:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 20:41
So you must be a propagane gas agent in spite of yourself, because you really and actually do cove ...

I publish news and facts all the time. You role here is to deny facts and promote right wing propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 13:10:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-26 20:47
You do???

Are you a PUBLISHER?

Yes. I publish stuff on this forum every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 21:15:32 |Display all floors
The UK demanded action on the murder.  Bo's henchman fled to the US consulate.  It is not a unilateral CCP denouncement.  Mr&Mrs Bo are bad actors, but there may yet be hope for Little Bo, as he selected red for the color of his Ferrari.  Corruption has no future in China.
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.