Author: stealth

Why anti China forces hate B0?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-21 23:43:37 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-21 23:29
It is said, that he was responsible for the torture of at least 2 Chinese police men and their ultim ...

Did you notice your nicely placed, "It is said"? Would you be so proud of a statement against you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:45:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-21 23:50

So what are you hoping for now ?

Another C  R ???
Your government is allready trying hard to divert the public attention away from this dometic issue towards the conflict with the Philippines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:49:58 |Display all floors
FreddyAguilar Post time: 2012-4-21 23:45
So what are you hoping for now ?

Another C  R ???

Why should I want that? I think if I wished for anything it would be for some people here to use some factual evidence and not just the gossip they would like to spread as some sort of meme. Of course, I may find that my time here would be better spent in my normal forums where ideas like your own speculative guesswork are shown the credence they deserve. However, I do find this forum immensely informative, but only from the human angle.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-21 23:52:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by stealth at 2012-4-22 00:15

How can you say all the anti B0 campaign is not part of a bigger conspiracy?

How can you be so sanguin that some
will not benefit if B0 is sidelined?

How can you say B0 is not patriotic?

How can you say all the charges against him are not framed? Were you part of the investigation team?

Remember, his wife comes from a military family and any member of a military family can hardly be unpatriotic.

Isn't it interesting to note that China's enemies are rejoicing over B0's downfall? Do you really believe China's enemies will be happy if China becomes less corrupt? Do you think anti China forces want to see China become stronger? Enemies always wish bad for you and in this case China's enemies wish good for China?

2+2 = 4 and if this is universal then you should support B0 because he is disliked by your enemies.

Use your brain.

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 13:02:00 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-21 09:42
I love China. That's why I support Mr. B o.

Bo is too dirty and tolerant of murderers.  

Find a better puppet.  The New York Times even said it was moderates that did him in, not reactionary hard-liners.  How can there be a split between radicals and moderates?  Anti-corruption is essential to China's success.  

Good quality and honest dealing are as Chinese as Chairman Mao.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 13:03:40 |Display all floors
matt605 Post time: 2012-4-22 13:02
Bo is too dirty and tolerant of murderers.  

Find a better puppet.  The New York Times even said ...

B o dirty?

Evidence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 13:54:47 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-21 23:36
Where did you know this? Fallen & Gone's website?

Those nuts are professional lie creators.  

"They also said Mrs. B o had an affair with that English businessman, but journalists interviewed Mrs. B o's former landlord in London who said he had never seen her with another man and that she always said how much she missed her husband back home. "

Yup, never with another man except the French architect that she lived with at that address!
"A king ceases to be a king, and degenerates into a tyrant, as soon as he leaves off to rule according to his laws." King James 1 in 1603.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.