Views: 2832|Replies: 12

Are you in support of McDonald's to sponsor Olympics till 2020? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 13:16:24 |Display all floors
I have to say no. What kind of company is this down to earth? A junk food company, isn't it?

What do they expect people to think of them? Trying to build up its image? Sounds like a good deal to them. But I think it was a bad idea to accept Mcdonalds' sponsorship.

Who's loving it? You ?

Here's the report on this, looks that it's a done deal:

"LONDON: US fast food chain McDonald's has signed up to sponsor the Olympics for a further eight years, meaning athletes and fans will be offered its burgers and fries in the official restaurants at Games venues until 2020.
The value of the new deal was not given but it was likely to be about $200 million based on what sponsors have paid in the past.
"

Single choice vote, There are a total of 5 people participating in the poll
20.00% (1)
80.00% (4)
Your current user group has no poll permission
hanso_mcdonalds_olympics_640.jpg
McDonalds-Fast-Food-Angus-Burger-Fries.jpg
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 15:27:33 |Display all floors
What kind of company is this down to earth? A junk food company, isn't it?

It's not even "food," but various synthetic polymers and industrial materials.  How pathetic that Chinese volunteer to pay to eat it.  The only reason MacDonalds is in China is because Chinese volunteer to pay to eat there, thus making it profitable for them to be in China.  I tell you, if the Chinese government suddenly vanished, the Chinese people would just stare at the sky for one month, then drop dead from a lack of glucose and water.  For a people to succeed, the citizens themselves must want to advance: they can't be forced to advance by a coercive government.  This is the main difference between China and Israel: in Israel, the citizens themselves want to advance: they don't have to be forced to advance by the government.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 15:30:30 |Display all floors
this world in which peoples live need more junk foods to be ruined...
so,let's this company continues its HOT performance
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 19:57:24 |Display all floors
No one is forced to eat at MacDonalds.  If you don't like it, don't eat there.  

Problem solved.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-4-19 19:59:41 |Display all floors
I prefer Pizza Hut

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 09:38:04 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-4-19 19:59
I prefer Pizza Hut

Me too. Pizza hut is healthier .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 09:39:23 |Display all floors
Do you guys expect that people (young or old ) in the world eat lots of Mcdonalds and start to have fat arses ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.