Author: robert237

India missile. Beijing in range.   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-26 01:28:39 |Display all floors
tigerfish Post time: 2012-4-25 05:24
build factorys in the poor area make them biuld wepons then the chinese send over bombs to distroy f ...

I totally agree with you.

But there are millions and millions of brainwashed poor people who think it is in their best interest
to go fight and die for the super rich. There are many brainwashed proponents of this type of
thinking here on this forum. They are right wing stooges hoping for some crumbs to fall their
way from the tables of the rich. Pathetic I know, but there are many of them. Too many.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 02:04:49 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-4-24 10:20
You are CIA dispatched by New Delhi; your so called Teabetan tourist guide an undercover scout to  ...

Are you mental ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-26 02:09:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-26 01:28
I totally agree with you.

But there are millions and millions of brainwashed poor people who thin ...

Perpetual war and the profit for the arms industry which sponsors the media to talk about human values. A very interesting dichotomy in which we are all just pawns. Religion and governments are documented as the sacrifice of lives for the beliefs of the few. A good job that our lives are finite and we should concentrate on our own and families. Which is actually where we all go wrong in the first place because we forget that in not acting together. Nothing changes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 09:25:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 09:26:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-5 11:23:30 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-5-4 17:29
Are you a fan of the Kim dynasty or something? I mean your mockery can only be interpreted as a de ...

May you are an angry little twit aren't you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 12:36:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.