Author: robert237

India missile. Beijing in range.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-22 21:12:44 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-22 17:38
Most of our missiles and nuclear war heads are scattered in the mountains across China. Even if they ...

No one can escape nuclear armageddon. No sane ones will use nukes. Dont feed the troll

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 21:13:12 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-22 17:43
I don't think so.

But they specifically mentioned Beijing and Shanghai really pissed me off.

Journalist and news media can say whatever they want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 21:13:43 |Display all floors
i hope everything will be alright for both, manoj10.

there are many of us in each other's cities, i understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 21:15:38 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2012-4-22 18:13
i hope everything will be alright for both, manoj10.

there are many of us in each other's cities, i ...

We are not gonna use nukes unless no nukes lands on our cities. Don't feed the trolls here. I was watching Al Jazeera inside story about India China arms race, both the foreigners talk of war between India and China in future, but the both Indian and Chinese experts downplayed it. I can see some nations encourage enmity between India and China fearing their unity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 22:36:45 |Display all floors
i grew up in the cold war perod, nato and warsaw pact with enough nuks to fry the earh, uk still has trident and x number of subs with enough nukes to level a few cites, but we dont wave them like a big club, inda has a rocket ok so long as they keep it for defence no problem, nukes are nasty and are a last resort wepon, only a stupid fool would try to use it for first strike, china has  enough big sticks to do the job and i am sure the indian goverment a well awere of it, nothing to gain for ether goverment to start a pointless nuke war, just becouse your nabour starts a bbq dont mean you need to throw a petrol bomb throough his front window          

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 02:28:43 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-22 20:43
I don't think so.

But they specifically mentioned Beijing and Shanghai really pissed me off.

Beijing and Shanghai will be next Hiroshima and Nagasaki, mark my words. Agni 5 nuclear warheads will hit Beijing and Shanghai and they will hit those Chinese cities even if you "don't think so".

The Japanese also thought US won't nuke them.

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 02:40:36 |Display all floors
stealth Post time: 2012-4-22 23:28
Beijing and Shanghai will be next Hiroshima and Nagasaki, mark my words. Agni 5 nuclear warheads w ...

Haha " Mark my words " ???

This guy creates one handle every 6 months, what is there to mark the word of a troll.

Dont feed this troll guys

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.