Views: 1804|Replies: 0

i would rather landlord install a water meter!(1) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-15 11:50:33 |Display all floors
for the past twenty years,i travled to many chinese cities.so ,i often rent houses.most landlord had installed ammters for each rooms or suites.but,only about half of them installs water meter for each room or suite.the reason is that water fee is normally cheaper than electricity fee.for a family,monthly electricity fee would be ten times to water fee.the second reason is that it is more difficult to install a water mater than installing an ammeter.after all,you can't change the water pipe so easily like changing wires.
then,lanslord who don't install water meter for each room normally charge renters water fee at a fixed amount,say,ten yuan a month.so do my present landlord.i rented a house about 60 square meters,the rent fee is about 2000 yuan per month.we have separate ammeter,one yuan each volt.landlord also charges us 80 yuan each month as the water fee.by paying that 80 yuan rmb,we can use water at will theoretically.  continued........{:soso_e160:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.