Views: 7885|Replies: 16

How to find a job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-14 11:07:18 |Display all floors
I am going to graduate a few month later. As a postgraduate ,I devote all my time to studying and experiment ? I want to find a job now .
Could you give some constructive tips for finding jobs. thank you very much{:soso_e100:}!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-14 17:51:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-14 16:54
Have you nver worked so far!???

People often gather some useful experience doing part-time work or ...

Thanks very much for your reply!
I have just failed in Entrance examination for pursuing my PHD.
so I want to find a job at first, then to prepare for the Entrance examination in next year!
I am a fresh graduate you called without any woking experience, I also know there will be many difficulties in finding a good job, so I post my thread here with a hope to gain some constructive suggestions.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-15 00:29:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-14 16:54
Have you nver worked so far!???

People often gather some useful experience doing part-time work or ...
I would never hire a fresh graduate without having any working experience.  

Funny, that's all I'm looking for in China ! I do not want anyone with bad working habits, I prefer a fresh graduate with no working experience and train them to work the way I want them to work.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 10:18:41 |Display all floors
Are you a liberal art student or science student?As I know,it's easier to find a job for a science student.Such as electronic/mechanic engineering/software etc.If you are a liberal art student,don't expect too much.Don't go further study if you want to enjoy a richer life.A PHD degree can't bring you that kind of life.Go out of the campus and make yourself stronger.Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 10:47:29 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-4-15 00:29
Funny, that's all I'm looking for in China ! I do not want anyone with bad working habits, I pref ...

You're a businessperson and as such understands that fresh graduates can be trained and turned into excellent company staffers.

The other one is just an "aficionado" but he rides a high horse!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 12:25:19 |Display all floors
Connection... call all the people you know... and some you don't know that you are looking for a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 13:06:53 |Display all floors
The very essential step is to ask yourself what your favourite thing is and what you are interested in.Then after you get you goal,get prepared and seize every chance to promote yourself.That is one possible way to make you succeed in finding a job!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.