Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-16 14:39:08 |Display all floors
BTW  , i am sorry to c  ur avatar

When the 9/11 avatars are removed, so will this be. Now you know what it feels like, eh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 16:01:18 |Display all floors
Very sorry to hear this news about the Chinese students. Any occasion when this happens is once too often.So,Why does the government can't protect these innocent students ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 16:36:35 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-4-16 14:30
It may be in your best interest and well-being to leave China for Korean hospitality.  Just hope ...

Since you are offering an offer that I WILL REFUSE, WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SHIFT ME Koreans brutalise animals to make a point? This is why adverts are currently running on Chinese TV for Chinese people to stop eating Lions, Tigers, Giraffe and other unedible but majestic wildlife.

A research in my part of Europe also found that most Chinese medicine being sold there had several traces of wildlife! I am yet to find a Korean that wants to eats osmething more exotic than a snake, octopus or Dog:)

Oh so emotional chinese do not display sorrow over Nanking? You, Madam, are a fraud. Howso? You used a fradulent claim in your attempt to malign the GOOD KOREAN people:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 23:35:58 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-16 16:36
Since you are offering an offer that I WILL REFUSE, WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SHIFT ME Koreans brut ...

If anyone is over-emotional, it's you!  Did I ever say the Chinese were saints?  Behavior of some Chinese  is reprehensible.  But you make no bones about making sweeping generalizations of ALL Chinese.  Yet you get your panties in a bunch when  bad behavior of some Koreans  is pointed out.   It's kinda silly and masochistic of you to refuse an offer to leave a place you revile instead of packing your bags for an idealized paradise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 02:34:13 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-4-16 23:35
If anyone is over-emotional, it's you!  Did I ever say the Chinese were saints?  Behavior of some  ...

Daaaaaaaarling, the irony:) '' Did I say Chinese were saints? Behaviour of some Chinese is reprehensible''

You were undaunted when it came to making sweeping statements about KOREANS:) Look up what you said above, you did not qualify it by stating ''some koreans are over the top in behaviour towards Japan'':)

I'm I correct in suggesting that you have lost the right to chastise me for my generic stance?

And your second attempted given statement.......what makes you think I live in China? Maybe I do or maybe I don't
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 12:13:15 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-17 02:34
Daaaaaaaarling, the irony:) '' Did I say Chinese were saints? Behaviour of some Chinese is reprehe ...

So sorry, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarling.  Mere mortals can never chastised someone so above reproach.  smirk smirk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 13:56:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.