Author: timbatu

Chinese Students in LA Shot Dead in BMW   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-15 05:30:02 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-14 02:16
fair point this and this argument's a curates egg job:) Could I have a link to the stats you so he ...

""clubbing, cannibalising, knifing, axing, burning, poisoning and all manner of foul ways to kill a soul.""
Your mistaking China for your mother's house. How did you escape?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 08:47:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chinapatriot at 2012-4-15 08:47
loveyouall Post time: 2012-4-14 13:44
you mean all the chinese students who study in china have low IQ?  I dont believe that.   
Commentst ...

AMERICA THE IQ IS NOT IMPORTANT

AMERICAN LIKE LOW IQ

AMERICAN KILL PEOPLE THE HIGH IQ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 18:29:58 |Display all floors
chinapatriot Post time: 2012-4-15 08:47
AMERICA THE IQ IS NOT IMPORTANT

AMERICAN LIKE LOW IQ

yes i agree
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-15 18:39:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-4-15 18:40
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-15 05:30
""clubbing, cannibalising, knifing, axing, burning, poisoning and all manner of foul ways to kill  ...

Robert237, you are increasingly acting crazy! I remember thinking how honourable you were even if your arguments were bonkers as you did not indulge in name calling. I didn't realise the medication was propping up your schizophrenia as lately all you do is insult folks, I saw the exchange with Cheggers

you are rattled dude, get back into the fetid coochie you are sniffing and leave this stuff to real men:) Pussy calls out other folks mum whilst hiding behind pc as you are safe from being dogged in the mouth!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-16 02:13:59 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-15 02:39
Robert237, you are increasingly acting crazy! I remember thinking how honourable you were even if y ...

You are cute when you try to sound sophisticated. You should stick to your favorite super hero
comic book, the bible. It suits your feeble brain and your gullibility.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 08:06:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-4-16 08:07
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-16 02:13
You are cute when you try to sound sophisticated. You should stick to your favorite super hero
com ...

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 14:30:36 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-14 18:21
If Chinese people restrict their killings to China, it is not condoned but better than exporting it  ...
Koreans are unused to this sort of crmes. Many a time I have forgotten things only to go back and have it handed to me. In China? Well, even a ricketty bicycle was pinched!

It may be in your best interest and well-being to leave China for Korean hospitality.  Just hope you won't have to witness emotional and hysterical anti-Japanese Korean protesters who brutalize live animals to make a political statement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.