Views: 1817|Replies: 0

do you think guys with higher salary must have right of monitoring guys with low [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 20:30:59 |Display all floors
normally,it is right.in a company,especially big company,guys with higher salary are always at the high level ranking.vice versa.so,they have the right to monitor guys with lower salary.but,it is not always the case.for example,a financial controller is with higher salary than those line managers.but,financial controller shouldn't supervise thoes line managers directly.you must act in order.you can give good advice to production manager.another example,in certain companies,several technician may have salary far more than a financial manager has.but,they only know technique.they can't and shouldn't monitor fanaicial manager,and marketing manager as well.in my present company,one technician is with salary of 30000 yuan per month,10000 yuan more than mine.but,he still respects me very much.when we meet in corridor,he always step aside and let me pass first,smiling on his face.{:soso_e145:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.