Views: 21620|Replies: 46

How much privacy should you have from your lover?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-11 10:11:49 |Display all floors
I had a terrible relationship. I broke up with him, because I couldn't stand that he hept too much privacy from me. He's Canadian. We were passionately in love with each other. But now it's all over.

We moved in and lived together for almost a year . We had been planning to get married.

At the beginning, I thought it was a culture difference that he wouldn't let me touch his phone, I didn't even know who were on his contact list. He wouldn't tell me any passwords of his, MSN, QQ, savings accounts, credit cards, not even the password of his suitcase trunk. It started bothering me day after day!

I thought he would trust me when he knew me more as the time's going. But I found it was just a fantacy of mine. I could never change him. I couldn't stand the privacy he was keeping from me.

Now we're finished, but there's been always questions in my heart: How much privacy should  a man have from his wife or partner? I'm so worried that all men are like this.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 10:15:15 |Display all floors
Why can't lovers be completely open to each other?

privacy-law.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 10:19:38 |Display all floors
He was obviously lying when I asked him about his ex-girlfriends. Not that I cared so much about his ex-girlfriends, but I was so sick of him not being open and honest with me.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-11 15:18:19 |Display all floors
I guess there must be something he was trying to hide from you.

He shouldn't have kept so many serets
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 12:06:05 |Display all floors
I must say honesty is great thing to both lovers, yet you speak out whatever in your mouth、heart is of little help to strengthen your relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 12:48:54 |Display all floors
oh ,girl ,he just played you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-12 14:34:47 |Display all floors
someoneold Post time: 2012-4-12 12:48
oh ,girl ,he just played you

Maybe I should have seen him crystal clear and broken up with him earlier.

I was quite naive to think that he just tried to be a mystery to me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.