Author: PPsally

How much privacy should you have from your lover?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-20 10:08:12 |Display all floors
oh girl 为啥一定要嫁给老外呢

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 11:25:46 |Display all floors
honest is a valuable personality.but everyone need to have one's own pricacy and this privacy don't refer  
to others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 12:46:49 |Display all floors
We all like our own "little space". What is important is how much we trust each other. I didn't have to wait for my wife to ask me for my private accounts PINs nor email passwords; I just gave them to her in case one day she might have to use them. The same the other way around. Of course, it might help that we both have no sevrets to hide from each other! Actually, I don't own a mobile phone, for example, all my private calls are attended by my wife who tells me who is calling; as for the professional ones, they go straight to my secrertary!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 13:19:36 |Display all floors
Maybe it was a mistake to have a foreign boyfriend.

I haven't heard of any Chinese men who kept so much privacy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 13:30:25 |Display all floors
joanna_he Post time: 2012-4-17 10:56
if i were you, i would not ask his password of QQ, MSN, bank account, phone list whatever... just gi ...

Dear Joanna_he,I totally agree with your option on this.Sometimes,when we have not known the truth,we can not help to work it out.When we really know,the reality hurts,we'd rather never known it before.It's really contradictory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 13:31:23 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2012-4-20 13:19
Maybe it was a mistake to have a foreign boyfriend.

I haven't heard of any Chinese men who kept ...

Maybe it explains the culture difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-20 13:53:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-16 17:21
So did you act suspiciously? Did you, for instance, secretly open his travel bag, slide your hand in ...

No. I never did that. But his phone , yes. I wanted to check his messages

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.