Author: PPsally

How much privacy should you have from your lover?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-16 17:11:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-13 18:17
She didn't tell us what he actually shared with her; she made a big fuss about the tiny details he ...

When I was with him, I didn't have that much privacy to keep.

He acted as if I were a thief

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 17:26:56 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2012-4-13 15:40
But I'm not one of the "many women" you claimed. I prefer an honest way.

Does honesty hurt?

No,honesty doesn't hurt.But who says he wasn't honest to you?! Wanting to know his PINs,account numbers etc goes far beyond "honesty". What about "trust"? Seems you lacked trust in your bf.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 17:37:16 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-4-16 17:26
No,honesty doesn't hurt.But who says he wasn't honest to you?! Wanting to know his PINs,account nu ...

Agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 10:56:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by joanna_he at 2012-4-17 11:00

if i were you, i would not ask his password of QQ, MSN, bank account, phone list whatever... just give him privacy what he needs, then both of you are happy, sometimes , knowing nothing is better than knowing everything, because truth is brutal and it hurts ppl sometimes !
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 17:31:21 |Display all floors
joanna_he Post time: 2012-4-17 10:56
if i were you, i would not ask his password of QQ, MSN, bank account, phone list whatever... just gi ...

That's what annoyed me most. How could I be happy with him suppose he were doing some indecent things behind my back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 17:31:37 |Display all floors
joanna_he Post time: 2012-4-17 10:56
if i were you, i would not ask his password of QQ, MSN, bank account, phone list whatever... just gi ...

But thank you for your advice though

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 01:57:56 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2012-4-17 17:31
That's what annoyed me most. How could I be happy with him suppose he were doing some indecent thi ...

Trust ain't a one way street, baby.
When you obviously show you don't trust a person close to you this way,
why should the other person trust you the information you need to know everything about him.

Imagine how you felt if somebody asked you to trust him or her your private and financial accesses and secrets, because he didn't trust you, huh?

Get it now?

I hope he'll be happy without you now, and will get quickly over you and find someone who actually deserves him!
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.