Author: ttt222

Stand with the CPC forever on Bo's case   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-13 04:57:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by matt605 at 2012-4-12 16:53

There is no place for corruption in Chinese society.

Good quality and honest dealing are as Chinese as Chairman Mao.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 05:05:16 |Display all floors
Chairman Mao is not only dead - but he is OUT !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 08:23:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 14:34:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by johnper at 2012-4-13 14:41

Can someone tell me why Wang Lijun would go to the US consulate and what kind of info did he gives to the Americans?

It shows the lack of trust in China for their own government and systems.  It is embarrassing that a Chinese authority (police chief) would rather go collude with the Americans th go an the central authority?    If had evidence of wrong doing, why didn't get to higher than Bo?  Even the police chief of a big city doesn't trust the government.  Maybe he is just another opportunist like so many Chinese opportunist who betray their own people for a piece of silver.

You would never imagine an American/Westerner defecting to the Chinese consulate, because Western have more pride and are more patriotic than Chinese.  Western collude withone another to destroy other people society. Chinese collude with other people to destroy their own society and people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 20:55:18 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-11 09:06
A case of possible malfeasance by an official of the government.
Unfortunately malfeasance occurs oc ...

You said.........Unfortunately malfeasance occurs occasionally in all governments of the world.

Name a case in which the wife of a serving non fringe politician murdered a business associate. Just one case in the West will suffice.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 21:04:57 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-4-12 10:29
Why are you so sure he was "killed". He had heart problem and was a chain-smoker. He seldom drank  ...

Because a dead person is not quickly cremated especially if they are foreigner. Also, if you are familiar with these things, your answer suggest you aren't, autopsy is usually the next step not cremation. Cremating = destroying evidence. I thought the Chinese respect dead bodies!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-13 21:23:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-4-13 21:25

I don't believe Mr. Bo and his wife really involved in the murder of the Brit.

If they were hunger for money, they would have had a lot of chances to get it as a senior Chinese official.

Mr. Bo has cracked down many gangs, who were protected by  some senior Chinese officials, so his and his wife's cases would be possibly  setups. And he was a powerful political rival for Vice President Xi.

Sorry to hear about this news. Mr. Bo was a very talent Chinese leader.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.