Author: ttt222

Stand with the CPC forever on Bo's case   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-23 15:03:42 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-20 17:29
I think I made a comment about that somewhere else. Many people provide nothing more than I know ' ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:07:38 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-20 15:23
So how are you and Adolphus experts, Ques.

Please enlighten us as to how you seem to know so much m ...

I can read all book I want and have full internet. I am self a foreign person and have some way to find information any person can. You have made no point maybe only you read what is on the door step from postman in newspaper and that is only just one side from media. You can make a point and we can argue and you see what I know and what you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:14:58 |Display all floors
Ah, you mean a pissing contest........

I'll leave that to you. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:16:56 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-4-23 15:14
Ah, you mean a pissing contest........

I'll leave that to you. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

I glad you save time for other thing it much better for you not to know more. You can enjoy you newspaper and relax.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:24:50 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-4-23 15:16
I glad you save time for other thing it much better for you not to know more. You can enjoy you ne ...

I don't read newspapers, Ques. Sorry to disappoint you again. I no more need that phoney news than I need another hole. You seem determined to have an argument whatever the cost, I must say. I guess you are Russian, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 15:38:47 |Display all floors
I am not Russian anywhere I will stay where I am and I not look for big arguing just have a little fun post some writing and go. This forum only just a thing of fun for some minutes and then go have something else to do. I can help to practice my English here as it is not so good and sometime after I post even can not understand myself but I have some knowledge bout things and try to express.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 19:59:12 |Display all floors

RE: Stand with the CPC forever on Bo's case

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-4-23 19:02
ttt222 Post time: 2012-4-11 07:45
According to the reinvestigation, evidence indicated that Heywood died by homicide, and Bogu Kailai  ...
Facts show that
the Party represents the interests of the people and is supervised by the people,
it said.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

"A dishonest government creates a dishonest people! "  

-- Michael Rivero

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.