Author: ttt222

Stand with the CPC forever on Bo's case   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 14:01:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-19 13:54
Why is saying that a Chinese national born and bred during the turbulent period of Maoism "specula ...

Your personal opinion is your own and does not make up anything more than your own belief. However, these ideals of yours are not actual proof but rather speculative guesswork on your part. The only thing I can see as axiomatic from your post is that Chung is known to have been born in China and was a commentator on events occurring during her life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 15:14:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-18 18:13
But I DO KNOW. In point of fact there aren't many ordinary Chinese who actually read any printed p ...

I think other post man adolphus gave good answer to this and show that it only is your own feeling and not any fact there at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 15:15:03 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-19 01:12
It would seem you live in a fantasy world. How can you possibly know what 1.3 billion people do in ...

Very good post and you say so much and more better than I can do.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 15:34:23 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-4-19 12:23
I have heard from the mouths of people who live in china that this is the case. It is also rather  ...

You say hear it from the mouth of people and you talk nonsense. You say you talk with billions of Chinese people. It not possible and show that you mental limit is just with some neighbour. No one can talk with all of China that impossible. You are fake and just make it up and I think you become ridicule to look at as you do not know what you say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 17:09:02 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-4-19 15:15
Very good post and you say so much and more better than I can do.

You are welcome. There seem to be a number of posters here who believe that when they talk to the very few people in China they meet in relation to the number of people actually in China, then that makes then some kind of expert on China. I find that very naive and disingenuous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 17:15:53 |Display all floors
adolphus Post time: 2012-4-19 17:09
You are welcome. There seem to be a number of posters here who believe that when they talk to the  ...

There's a very suitable Spanish saying for these type of people:

Por un perro que mate, mataperros me llamaron (I killed a dog and they tagged me as a dog killer)

Seneca thinks that because it comes out of his mouth, it becomes an irrefutable truth, but as you will notice, he hardly NEVER supports his rants with hard facts (links and or proved data!).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 17:20:08 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-4-19 17:15
There's a very suitable Spanish saying for these type of people:

Por un perro que mate, mataperr ...

Thank you, and it was not my intention to comment on an individual as there seem to be a troupe that have similar illogical argumentation as their 'style'.  "I said it, so it must be true", and in many forums they would be shown the exit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.