Author: ttt222

Stand with the CPC forever on Bo's case   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-16 16:27:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-4-16 10:17
Are you trying to tell me that you'd rather be getting online in Afghanistan right now instead of  ...

If I had business in Afghanistan I would. If you are aslo lucky to have business to be conducted there, you'd be under the protection of either a Warlord and/or iniside a secured compound. Either way, truckload of cash will be made!

I think I also said Afghans have more freedom than Chinese.........give or take personal circumsatnces of citizens concered. I am neithe Afghani nor Chinese so your question is MOOT.  Since I am not a citizen of either country, I am sure I won't be under yoke of irresponsible government so of course China! I enjoy chinese food and also heard that Chinese girls are very nimble too but that is another topic
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 16:50:48 |Display all floors
What's the real reason for this issue?We don't know...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 17:29:28 |Display all floors
paddyhuang Post time: 2012-4-16 16:50
What's the real reason for this issue?We don't know...

In Australia, this is reported as a fight in the party over future leadership. Bo was a possible leader and his rivals want him gone. The case of the English guy is the opportunity they needed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 21:08:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-16 09:50
Simple arithmetics: How many people had China under Mao?

How many millionaires? (Answer: Zero).
But Mao had money aplenty from the sales of his red bible and other sci-fi publications. He could afford to give the occasional girl who involuntarily had become pregnant tidy handouts to undergo abortion.

That makes no sense as the Red Book was free and you do not give any evidence of the publications or sales you allege. I think you would have been better off stating that you did not know in the first place. It would be nice if you could provide something other than what on the face of it seems like 'babble' on your part. My initial reply was posted to get some real information of your knowledge on this subject matter, not more irrational and unsupported ideas. If you have some real factual and relevant materials then please make it evident.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-16 22:30:04 |Display all floors
This superintelligent donkey have insider information from his master residing in new york and london. His persistence anti-Mao campaign and continuous talking down Mao and villifying Mao, shows that some powerful leaders in beijing have taken anti-Mao propaganda a step further.

It was Mao who stopped evil Americans and Taiwan KMT gangster led by evil Sun YS brother in law,  Chiang Kai Sheet, from nuking China and starting global nuclear war. It was Soong families members who also instigated american officials to nuke China, in order to destroy Mao powers.  If Mao did not take the drastic steps to neutralise americans warmongers, there will be total nuclear war in 1960's, involving Soviet Russia as well. Then human civilisation will be totally set back forever.

One of this day your evil chinese master residing in the US and Taiwan, will be tracked down and exterminated, if you continue your smear campaign against Mao.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-17 00:26:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-4-17 02:16:21 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-4-16 00:27
If I had business in Afghanistan I would. If you are aslo lucky to have business to be conducted t ...

""If I had business in Afghanistan I would. If you are aslo lucky to have business to be conducted there, you'd be under the protection of either a Warlord and/or iniside a secured compound. Either way, truckload of cash will be made!""

You'll fit right in with the rest of the western propagandist here on this forum. That is all they are really concerned with.
The only human rights they are concerned with are the rights of one person, themselves. That's the core of capitalism.
They spout out about human rights as a lame attempt to cover their tracks. Never works. {:soso_e120:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.