Views: 2770|Replies: 5

Skipping Classes for Travelling [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-9 12:38:03 |Display all floors
    Tang Liren, a college student in Nanjing University of Technology, travelled across China during his college life, taking more than 100,000 photos of the sceneries in over 200 cities. When I first heard this news from the popular social network in China Renren.com, I was really shocked and admired for his courage to do such a thing on the condition of skipping classes. I bet it that my parents and teachers would never say yes even thought I get the courage.
    In recent years, more and more college students are becoming interested in the idea of travelling around by taking a gap year, which means that they put their study a year off. Some people regard it a better way to understand the real world compared with the boring in-class learning.
    How about you? Have you ever done such a trip like Tang? Or you are planning one? Share your ideas with me.

b_large_C5sv_29a50000434a1262.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-10 14:44:09 |Display all floors
Walking thousands of miles is more worth than reading thousands of books. Furthermore, college students don't like reading books nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-10 15:09:42 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-4-10 14:44
Walking thousands of miles is more worth than reading thousands of books. Furthermore, college stude ...

I liked reading at college, I still read books on similar topics now that I have graduated.
Mr. Daniel Walsh (BEng/工学学士, MSc/理学硕士)

E-Mail/电子邮箱: daniel_hs_walsh@hotmail.com
LinkedIN Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/danielhswalsh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 09:05:23 |Display all floors
daniel_hs_walsh Post time: 2012-4-10 15:09
I liked reading at college, I still read books on similar topics now that I have graduated.

You could also read while travelling. It sounds more interesting, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 11:13:18 |Display all floors
No, my parents will kill me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-11 12:35:21 |Display all floors
maybe you can travel an read books at the same time?!haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.