Author: goldengrove

China publishes names of six terrorists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-19 15:27:26 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-4-18 18:53
There is a link on page one.

How is it giving 'other a bad name'?
The United States, Peoples Republic of China, Britain, France, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates began funneling military and humanitarian aid to the Mujahideen through Pakistan.

I read it and it do not say give weapon for free it say something odd like funneling and I do not think that must mean free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 18:19:02 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-4-19 15:27
I read it and it do not say give weapon for free it say something odd like funneling and I do no ...

Well do you honestly think the mujahideen was buying weapons from china?  They were the rebel group, not the government in charge.

China was threatened by the soviet invasion in afghanistan.  FACT.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 18:40:16 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-4-19 18:19
Well do you honestly think the mujahideen was buying weapons from china?  They were the rebel grou ...

One word: CIA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 18:50:17 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-4-19 18:40
One word: CIA

The CIA was most certainly the biggest player, but we weren't the only ones playing.

We certainly weren't the only ones who wanted the soviets to fail.

Together we sabotaged their mission in afghanistan.

We have been getting back some of our own medicine.

Who all is backing the taliban to sabotage the US?

No way should an ousted group on the run can pay for all the weapons and supplies it takes to fight nato for the past ten years.

We know iran is giving them weapons....but who else?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 19:30:48 |Display all floors
so why China Daily always call non Hans who are against the government as terrorists?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 19:46:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-19 19:30
so why China Daily always call non Hans who are against the government as terrorists?

Did China Daily do this? The New York Times also said they are terrorists. They are just quoting the source.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-19 21:11:20 |Display all floors
goldengrove Post time: 2012-4-19 19:46
Did China Daily do this? The New York Times also said they are terrorists. They are just quoting t ...

Those terrorists are Chinese citizens.
China Daily should  treat them as such, if they want peace.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.