Views: 10597|Replies: 7

How often do you keep in contact with your friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-5 14:15:04 |Display all floors
For me, I have some close friends and we always keep in touch through msn or qq. We seldom see each other because we are always busy with work. But once we met, the short time spent talking to them were quality times. It seems like good times are back again. So how often do you keep in touch with your friends? Do you think friendship will fade as time goes by?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-5 14:33:24 |Display all floors
I have good friends I've known since my childhood days. I don't keep in touch with them regularly, but we do know that we are friends for life. As for me, friendship isn't all about getting in touch often, but rather,  true friendship could still exist amidst the loss of communication and daily activities.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-4-5 14:45:11 |Display all floors
my friendships in general last for years.Even if some of them live in a foreign country we always exchange seasonal wishes ,emails ,phone calls and of course visits.I invite them to my country and have a nice time together.Real friendships never fade away.As far as the ones who live in Athens we meets each other at least twice a month
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 15:01:52 |Display all floors
The same to you , and I keep in touch with my friends via QQ or MicroBlog . As  students in college , we attend university in different city , which makes us not meet frequently as before . But , our profound friendship doesn't fade in spite of it . Moreover , as long as we have spare time , we get together to play and renew friendship .
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-4-5 15:10:29 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-5 14:45
my friendships in general last for years.Even if some of them live in a foreign country we always ex ...

I totally agree with you. Real friendship never fades away that time or miles cannot separate. Friendship is the most treasured thing in my life and I would not trade it for anything in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 15:16:07 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2012-4-5 15:10
I totally agree with you. Real friendship never fades away that time or miles cannot separate. Fri ...

me too and my friends know that I have proved it not only with words but also with deeds

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-5 19:24:54 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-4-5 15:16
me too and my friends know that I have proved it not only with words but also with deeds

Ι am equally blessed to have friends who care about me over the years

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.