Views: 4578|Replies: 9

No-time-to-toliet jobs, what about you! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-29 16:52:24 |Display all floors
Heard one of my friends whined to me, "The job I take is so busy now and I is almost preoccupied with the work stuff all day and night, I don't even have time to pee!" LOL: anyway, he is an editor of TV station. I don't know if there are some other jobs are so urgent so that you have time to answer the natural call. Have you ever experienced the same scenario as my friend had?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 00:38:07 |Display all floors
My last work is the same as you said.I work hard day and night,but i found i didn't got anything except some money when i worked for this company for 6 years.I‘m just allowed to take a day off every 2 monthes. So I had no time to take care my family,have no time to do something i wanna....I'm tired.I choosed quit adn fired my boss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 10:23:26 |Display all floors
Jason.zhu Post time: 2012-3-30 00:38
My last work is the same as you said.I work hard day and night,but i found i didn't got anything exc ...

Health first, happiness second. But money comes before all of them!!!! =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 17:30:35 |Display all floors
I once worked one of my businesses where I had 3 hours off on Sundays, that's it, 3 hours off time each week was all.

I finally wised up. Money is not everything.

Even worse I had a friend who only slept 4 hours a night. That was all the time he had off from his work.

He finally wised up too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 12:11:39 |Display all floors
It is easy to get trapped in feelings of self importance, your friend needs to trust others to do the lesser tasks so that he has time to make better and wiser decisions, he should concentrate on planning and learn to delegate.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 12:50:57 |Display all floors
A healthy life must be the balance in between work and leisure time. Anyone who doesn't understand that is completely wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-31 13:37:56 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-3-30 17:30
I once worked one of my businesses where I had 3 hours off on Sundays, that's it, 3 hours off time e ...

we always have days to regret what we have done but never have a second to listen to others' advise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.