Author: DSseeing

China to abolish organ transplant from executed prisoners   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-4-27 03:03:44 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 02:55
That is a different topic, and if you start a unique thread on it, I would be happy to discuss it. ...

Thing is you, me, your neighbor, miss China, pobably all have psychopathic genes in us. At some point in our genealogy we must have had someone dodgy in our families. So that means you should kill everybody then ?

As to the innocents being given the death penalty and you being okay with that, what if you are wrongfully sentenced to death ? Or your wife ? Or your child ? Would you still be ok with this, getting a bullet in the head happily because the long term good would be served overall ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 03:03:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by FreddyAguilar at 2012-4-27 03:04

Quote: "Sterilizing all psychopaths ?"

Are you going to close this "forum" ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 03:13:46 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-4-27 03:03
Thing is you, me, your neighbor, miss China, pobably all have psychopathic genes in us. At some po ...
Thing is you, me, your neighbor, miss China, pobably all have psychopathic genes
in us. At some point in our genealogy we must have had someone dodgy in our
families. So that means you should kill everybody then ?
There is a psychological test for psychopathology.  That is the main way we identify psychopaths and potential criminals.  And no, I do not wish to kill them; I only wish to sterilize them and have extra governmental monitoring of them.  Also, most Chinese are not psychopaths, as you have suggested.  Tests show that a small percent are, perhaps no more than 5% of Chinese people.  So, no more than 5% would have to be sterilized.

As to the innocents being given the death penalty and you being okay with that,
what if you are wrongfully sentenced to death ? Or your wife ? Or your child ?
Would you still be ok with this, getting a bullet in the head happily because
the long term good would be served overall ?

Yes, I understand that I may be the one who is mistakenly executed.  I am willing to pay that price to serve the overall and long-term good of China.  And I support lethal injection, not a bullet to the head.  Actually, do you know which method is the most reliable and least painful/cruel?
I am NOT Chinese, and I do NOT live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 03:16:21 |Display all floors
I'm tired now.  Have we all said what we want to on this topic, without being repetitive?
I am NOT Chinese, and I do NOT live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-27 03:34:31 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-4-27 03:13
There is a psychological test for psychopathology.  That is the main way we identify psychopaths a ...

I believe we have said what we had to say regarding the psychopaths sterilization debate. I just would like to mention I didn't say all Chinese are psychopaths, I said all humans are psychopaths (more exactly psychopathic tendancies). I would hate for people to think I'm specifically targetting Chinese people :) I understand you disagree with this and I am not hoping to convince you, I just wanted to make things clear.

Yes, I understand that I may be the one who is mistakenly executed.  I am willing to pay that price to serve the overall and long-term good of China.  And I support lethal injection, not a bullet to the head.  Actually, do you know which method is the most reliable and least painful/cruel?

Are you still ok if the wrongfully executed innocent is your wife, your child, your father or your mother ? if you have blatant proof that this person is innocent but the court refuse to admit them ? (it happened and keeps happening very often !)

Regarding the best method for capital punishment I am afraid I am not an expert in the matter. I know several states in the USA banned lethal injections as they were considered as a crual punishment. Hanging can snap your neck straight or let you hang for a long time until you suffocate. We French used to cut heads using the guillotine but there has been reports of malfunctions. A bullet to the head seems pretty fast and efficient to me but I don't know how strong is the pain, even if it lasts only for a few milliseconds.

I believe the most empathic method would be anesthesia. If they use a fatal dose the culprit will fall asleep with no pain and will never wake up, therefore experiencing no pain.

But I still believe the best would be to not kill anybody :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-28 23:01:55 |Display all floors
Eugenics is gaining popularity in China

but the science is very poor

it is a highly dangerous path to walk
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-29 00:01:54 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-4-28 23:01
Eugenics is gaining popularity in China

but the science is very poor

Eugenics has always been popular in a people that thought they were better than every other people.

However, Chinese History teaches us that Chinese have never been more vulnerable than when they thought they were the best. I would advise Chinese people to read about their own History in order to avoid reproducing the same mistakes over again (and I know I'm gonna get flamed for that).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.