Views: 6149|Replies: 26

How were you fooled on April Fools' Day?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-27 14:53:07 |Display all floors
Watch out guys!  April Fool's Day is coming.
Have you ever been tricked on that day? I bet you have.

I got tricked for a few times so far. Here's one for example:  

When I was junior, one of close roommate surnamed Ren texted me a message which said, "My battery is running dead, I'm at a phone booth, call me back at *** immediately, this is an emergency!"

So I called the number right away, after the ringing tone, a lady picked up and said , “Good morning, this is Oriental Male Hospital, How can I help you", I still didn't realize the truth. I replied, "Is there a Mr Ren waiting for my call?" "No, sir. This is the reservation line, Can I help you with anything?". I hung up the phone.  They laughed to tears when I told them this.

Have you tricked any one else or been tricked on the day?  Let's exchange some good ideas so that we can play them out on the Day.

april-fools-day-wallpaper-11.jpg
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 17:56:42 |Display all floors
i was fooled not only no April Fool's Day......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 20:50:58 |Display all floors
Interesting !;
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 22:53:07 |Display all floors
Fooi's day comes from westien city and moer and more Chinese accept this funny holisday .In that day people arouad me do what otherday don't do things and say some suprise words to make people happy ,so dispointed that I am the one make fun for others.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-29 03:12:47 |Display all floors
I have been fooled but more often I have fooled others. It's one of my favorite days.
One common trick is to call a large company and ask them to page "Jack Meoff".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-29 13:57:14 |Display all floors
When I was a sophomore I got a message from a girl, who always appears in my dream but I never dare to confess my heart.So I'm so excited that I forgot that  was a special day and immediately replied back.after several messages communication we decided to date in a park.when I got there and waited her patiently for a long time but she never showed up.So I called her.To my surprise,I recognize the voice from the phone,It was my roommate grinned in the dormitory.I hang up the phone and checked the number and found that he saved his phone number with the name of the girl's on my cellphone.so I was an April Fool that day.It's funny and memorable.
pass your success to the next generation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-29 15:10:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.