Author: voice_cd

Which book has influenced you the most?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-22 21:01:15 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-9-18 20:54
Same here.  I tried to think of one, but nothing came to mind.

I think it is not only one book or two books ,it is many stuff combined together that guiding our way of life.

So we will survive when waves comes toward us.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-24 20:53:09 |Display all floors
That's right.  Occasionally I'll come across a sentence in a book that I'm reading that causes me to stop and think about how it applies to one's life (particularly mine   )

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-9-26 11:56:55 |Display all floors
Chip Hilton Hoop Star
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 20:55:07 |Display all floors
actually,i am a little lazy,i didn't read lots of books.but among the books i have read,<to be your personally best>,written by Kaifu Lee,indeed has a great influence on me,because it changes my definition for success in one way.

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-28 20:46:47 |Display all floors
The alchemist
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 14:36:21 |Display all floors
Which book has influenced you the most? That’s the original question of this thread!

Mine was my "Kontakt Buch/ book", - a first of SMS device to the convenience of teachers and parents! I being the carrying messenger (“don't shoot the messenger” was ignored by the communicating parties) had to carry it in my schoolbag every day. This way teachers and parents could let of their frustration by writing weird stuff into it and punish me accordingly or at free will.

But I also learned a lot from it like; forging signatures, replacing pages, erasing messages and making up excuses! (Check the movie "Catch me if you can")

If I remember it right I had 3 or 4 books filled with SMS when I left school. (Still have them stored somewhere in my boxes.

{:soso_e104:}
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 19:25:50 |Display all floors
Ecocta Post time: 2012-5-22 17:34
The Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela, it is so inspiring

Yeah he had a long time to think about how to fill >700 pages.

I admire him!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.