Views: 9703|Replies: 25

Marriage, the horror, the mystery   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-21 12:46:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-3-21 12:47

Here's my basic thought of marriage:
It is a form that wastes and consumes your rest of life, makes you trying hard to get along and live together with a (initially)stranger of your own species of opposite/or same sex and the only purpose is legalized and organized intercourse and breeding to prolong half and half of your and your partner's DNA, which within several generations would vanish or dim easily, as long as you start giving birth and breeding it is evil circle of life form starts all over again.

My question is, why is that so many people, the married ones, no matter happily married(that i can understand) or miserably married even when they are in a pathetic miserable situation--fighting all day with their husbands, quarreling with their mothers in low, no love, little love making, worry about trifles, worry about baby diapers, would still try everything to persuade those who haven't to join them?

They would still try to prove you the superiority of marriage per se, and ask you to join their club.

All what they talk about during spare time as I overheard can be easily summed up as:
Baby, baby can smile, baby loves to cry, baby clothes, baby learning stuff, baby toys, baby kindergarten, baby school, baby urine, baby ----. Or mother in law, good mother in law, bad mother in law, mother in law who don't allow them take care of baby, mother in law trying to @@@ at them, mother in law being nice, mother in law cooking bad. Or husband, husband being boring, husband has no interest, husband wont drive them to company in morning, husband get lazy, potentional mistress of husband, how to fight mistress and disloyal husband, houseworks, boring houseworks, diry houseworks, housework all lay on your own, spring festival eve go to husband's home, spring festival's eve does not want to go to husband's home, spring festival eve go to both homes in turns....
And take most parents for example, as you witnessed their decades of marriage, in such boredom, lies cheats...

What confidence do they have? And why do some of those people still do that, to persuade you so hard jumping into fire as they did? Is it another way of victime complex psycho?

Or maybe i was wrong, there's one thing important, that marriage brings you blind confidence, it makes a most miserable person having high confidence as soon as he gets married, and get a feeling of belonging, to somewhere somegroup i don't know. Same as heresy clans, or highschool girl sisterhood. Feel so good that he does not need ego, or self indentifying anymore?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 13:58:57 |Display all floors
marriage is an invention of human in all it forms and the purpose to ensure children survive to fight in battles for the king and leader. The more children the bigger the tribe and the more successful. People have children because the society tell them it is right thing to do but in reality what man need to be tied up hand and foot just for that. A slave to those children who will take his property when he die after a life of hard work and dedication to keep them. And one woman sex to beat him and shout at him all his live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:30:20 |Display all floors
Now that's truly horror

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:31:20 |Display all floors
oh, guy ,you are bored with marriage now ?
whatever you married or not, sucks life never be changed unless you change your attitude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:37:02 |Display all floors
Oh no im not guy, nor am i bored, i just posed a question, I wonder why so many people who got so stuck in marriage and have a miserable life with trifles and fights and they would still have the confidence to persuade whose who haven't, to join their club, what is the mystery behind it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 11:53:20 |Display all floors
Here's my basic thought of marriage:
It is a form that wastes and consumes your rest ....

It is an evil conspiracy. I think that the jews are behind it...{:soso_e122:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 12:55:53 |Display all floors
I don't know about the marriage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.