Author: cd_moderator

Apple says dusty screen caused by China's poor air quality   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-19 10:49:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-18 18:41
Only the salesman playacting part. As for murder and other antisocial behaviours, I don't think St ...

That's funny. I didn't see where Jun murdered anyone. Jobs croaked on his own.
As for despicable behavior, you couldn't choose a better role model than Jobs.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 13:54:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-18 19:05
You are a bad Chinaman, Robber. Many Chinese expressed outrage and disgust at your hero's public beh ...

Even more would express outrage over your public behavior if only they came here to read your garbage.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 00:19:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 00:23:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 08:09:17 |Display all floors
This is the way how they treat us! We should let apple down if they refuse to solve it.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 11:31:06 |Display all floors
Apple fan boys of America don't notice all the defects. They just want an Apple because its the
only way they know how to fit in.
It took the Chinese to start seeing all the flaws.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 12:18:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-3-21 11:31
Apple fan boys of America don't notice all the defects. They just want an Apple because its the
only ...
  1. It took the Chinese to start seeing all the flaws
Copy code
because Chinese air has twice the pollution.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.