Author: cd_moderator

Apple says dusty screen caused by China's poor air quality   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-18 15:02:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-3-18 15:04

A relatively well to do family with two children,

How many iPads do you need for the household?

Ideally 4 .........that useful.

Plus of course iMac, iPods, .iphones  and McBook Air.

So much money to make.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:09:46 |Display all floors
No wonder Apple can become largest company in the world just selling these few products

They call it, the post PC world.

Fans call it, the Apple world.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:32:01 |Display all floors
Once you are drawn into the Apple system, there is no escape.

Ever since the launch of the first iPad, no fan has ever managed to escape or have ever wished to escape.

That is not to say Apple products have no defects.

Plenty of defects have been reported, including the dust problem in OP in the iPhone and iMac after 1 or 2 years.

Still it is by far better than the complains from Samsung users and other imitations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 18:17:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-18 12:28
You slipped up badly with your Swinglish, Li'l Schwitzer!

The Solomon Islanders have no reason t ...
and why would a Solomon Islander demand an "apology to China"?

ya ain't a teacher buddy, your reading skill is very poor, on top of it, ya are unable to comprehend your own writing...

of course only in China... [he bought the piece from  Best Buy, an authorized distributor of Apple in China...

Of course, Solomon Islander's have no reason to ask their government to apologise TO China if they
bought their junk from Apple...somewher, but not in China
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 19:58:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Madras.pinto at 2012-3-18 20:09
seneca Post time: 2012-3-16 15:00
Mr Zou is a moron and an ugly super-nationalist. People like him buy a Porsche, then ignore the manu ...

"The dust is somehow inside the panel. You simply cannot get to it by removing the glass," he (Zou) said.

seneca, are you advising the Chinese folks to smash the glass lense of their Apple LCD to remove the dust from within?

No wonder you come to China to teach 'English'.
They (the Chinese) must think you are some kind of genius because your English differs to the BBC's vocabulary.
The more incomprehensible you become, the more valuable you to the school.
"We have an ultra modern-English language teacher, he teaches zhite no one can understand" - the school magazine proudly writes.

Yeah, What school in your own country would employ a twit the like of you who don't read the words before blabbering away.
A hot air blowhole that's what you are seneca!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 20:15:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-18 20:07
I don't know whom to believe. Air pollution in China is unbelievably high - don't deny that. The q ...

I don't get dust in my Proview or BenQ LCDs, and I live in the 'dusty' China too!

All LCDs are supposed to be manufactured, assembled and sealed in clean, dust-free plants.
Once properly assembled, dust or dirt cannot come into contact with the inside display system.
seneca, you are a big mouth, not an electronics engineer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 20:38:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-18 21:07
I don't know whom to believe. Air pollution in China is unbelievably high - don't deny that. The q ...
I don't know whom to believe

This is just a weasel excuse for Apple;

For those of you unfamiliar with AppleCare, it's basically an extended warranty service offered by Apple. You can get up to three years of service and support for your Mac as long as you're willing to pay. However, what Apple doesn't tell you is that if you're a smoker, your AppleCare might be
worthless if your computer actually needs repairing.
If the customers are in the US, they need to remind Apple that the warranty they paid for is a legally binding contract and that Apple is required by law to repair or replace the computers unless there is a clearly/plainly stated clause to the effect that smoking near the computer voids the
warranty.
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.