Views: 4933|Replies: 33

China needs political reform   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-14 13:55:46 |Display all floors

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said Wednesday that China needs not only economic reform but also political reform, especially the reform of the leadership system of the Party and government.

Wen warned at a press conference after the conclusion of the annual parliamentary session that tragedies like the Cultural Revolution may happen in China again should the country fail to push forward political reform to uproot problems occurring in the society.

The country risks losing the results of the reform and opening up over the past three decades without further reforms, as new problems such as unfair income distribution, lack of integrity and corruption, have not been resolved.

"Reform has now come to a critical stage," Wen said, adding reforms must go forward, rather than stand still or even go backward.

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-14 15:41:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-3-14 15:41
  1. unfair income distribution, lack of integrity and corruption, have not been resolved.
Copy code
such problems cannot be solved with more queen bee ism.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 18:26:24 |Display all floors
China needs political reform.but,the sologan of reform had been  proposed many years
At the same time,as new problems such as unfair income distribution, lack of integrity and corruption, have not been resolved, reforms must go forward, rather than stand still or even go backward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 22:10:43 |Display all floors
One can clearly feel their power struggles even from CCTV, from any aspects! Never seen this before, and nothing so split apart like now wow

Like watching a live movie..what fun!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 23:20:20 |Display all floors
everyone shouts reform but no one has the guts to spell out the meaning, not even the Grandpa.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 23:22:01 |Display all floors
the first reform is to stop using threads such as Western wolves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-24 00:23:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-4-23 23:20
everyone shouts reform but no one has the guts to spell out the meaning, not even the Grandpa.

How about Anwar?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.