Author: DSseeing

Angry mob stones Beijing basketball team bus in Taiyuan after brawl [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-12 14:28:11 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-3-12 14:12
even the Chinese teammate behind the negroid player looks like he's already imagining what a roundho ...

You didn't watch the game, you don't even know who's fault.  There are after all a lot of unavoidable physical contacts. So cut your hatred on the black here.

Your comments are not welcomed in my thread.

Go fly a kite, Sire
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:33:49 |Display all floors
ChineseSolidarity.jpg

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-12 14:35:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2012-3-12 14:36
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-3-12 14:33

Come on, if someone maliciously fouled on you in the B-ball game, would you put a smile on your face instead?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:36:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lono_Sainoa at 2012-3-12 14:41
DSseeing Post time: 2012-3-12 14:28
You didn't watch the game, you don't even know who's fault.  There are after all a lot of unavoida ...

should someone with an IQ below 8 be posting at all? how do u even get logged on to the computer day after day?  are u getting help from your mommy?

there is no "hatred on blacks" here. "yo"

there is simply a statement of fact..

he is negroid..

do you disagree with that observation?

he is punking a Chinese person

still fumbling about in running from comprehension?

and yes, show this picture around most any city in China, and get the exact same result you witnessed in the parking lot after the game

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 14:40:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lono_Sainoa at 2012-3-12 14:45
DSseeing Post time: 2012-3-12 14:35
Come on, if someone maliciously fouled on you in the B-ball game, would you put a smile on your fa ...

if i was playing in China, a developing country, and getting paid by the Chinese, whilst 90% of the country lives below the poverty line to pay me for my very sad excuse of an existence, and I was not Chinese, and especially if i was a negro, widely disliked in China anyway..

yes, i would smile

I would not act like a retarded new yorker of the negroid race.

i would act in such away as to set a good example..

but hey, im not the narcissistic negroid megalomaniac who couldnt make it in the NBA and has a giant chip on his shoulder and comes to steal Chinese money for the most stupid game in the world because i think i have any sort of skill at all, which i dont

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:33:03 |Display all floors
We are talking sports here. Don't see this in America.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 15:33:48 |Display all floors
this type of bad sportsmanship should lead to instant banning from the CBA, to keep the CBA civil, and well-mannered, and in line with Chinese standards

otherwise, a civil unrest & riots will be the inevitable result

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.