LETS ALL THE THREAD BE LOCKED   [Copy link] 中文

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2012-3-17 21:12:55
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-3-2 05:12

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-17 23:59:17 |Display all floors
alicebrooke Post time: 2012-3-17 21:12
"Well they also are humans ,so they may make a mistake from time to time. Nobody's perfect." - you ...

Hello Alice.

You agree with everyone on the subject of the thread.

That is super wise. You will survive here, you fit.

What kind of specie are you?
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:40:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2012-3-18 15:40
ThankoPan Post time: 2012-3-14 04:33
My poor friend Kbay was crying his eyes out when he read this...
and I too!

Very touching post

but it made me laugh

sorry I don't cocodrile tears, just smiles
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-18 15:42:09 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-3-14 17:44
But I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer, at least not a rational one.

so disregard kbay's posts
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-19 01:09:52 |Display all floors
Someone mentioned that many of these threads are created to "discuss/debate" western atrocities. This is hardly productive as these subjects have been done over time after time, always turn into flame fests and never actually debate anything. Instead, these threads continually "bash" western nations, their histories and individual posters who, while acknowledging past wrongs, had nothing to do with them, but are somehow expected to kowtow in apology. This isn't debate, this isn't discussion. This is a continual blame game and it always goes nowhere fast. These historical facts, and also current wrongs committed by some western troops, cannot be solved here, they cannot be apologised for here and resolving these issues will take far better people than are present here. the sooner some forum members realise this, the sooner this forum may be a constructive one. Instead, constant subjection to bashing on all sides derails the intent of this BBS and that, fellow forumites, is the fault of all of us. Not just me, not just you, but of us all! I suggest this thread gets locked, and maybe, the OP is correct, lock them all, start again and let's see some unbiased, to all members, moderation so these ludicrous accusations can cease, once and for all.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-19 10:32:08 |Display all floors
For the last one year I have found none of the thread enrouted with its actual goal.Its changed and modifying in such manner that one cannot find any clue of the "whats going on here" if he started in the middle of the thread.This is a common trends and you cannot blame anyone??

You cannot change it until the forumities corrected their habits.

In a thread someone desire to chukle a mods daughters lean meat,WHAT A SHAME!!!

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2012-3-19 17:41:56
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-27 05:11

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.