Views: 29738|Replies: 90

LETS ALL THE THREAD BE LOCKED   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-11 14:11:16 |Display all floors
IS IT CALLED A SYSTEM FAILURE THAT ONE AFTER ONE THREAD BEEN LOCKED??IS IT A INSURGENCY IN CD FORUM??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 17:33:39 |Display all floors
I don't think it as a system failure.
It is rather that the system started to work.
The locked threads seems to be the ones, where for a certain time the inputs where no other then personal attacks.
I haven't visited BBS CD for a year or longer, so after coming back I do see the significant improvement in comparison to what was before. The new layout and cyber mechanisms are pretty nice and helpfull to navigate. Also the information data are splendid as long as the cookies are kept. I still have not checked all the fine gadgets here.

We cannot continously call moderators for the action, most remarkably to stop blatant and RUDE personal attacks, and then, when they do help us to bring some civility blame them for this.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 18:09:06 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-11 17:56
".....so after coming back I do see the significant improvement in comparison to what was before.. ...
You would say that won't you, coz this effing forum is now in the hands of the gweilos. Run by a bunch of low yield poofs!

So these gweilos un-banned you?

Well they also are humans ,so they may make a mistake from time to time. Nobody's perfect.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-3-11 18:14:54 |Display all floors
doberman Post time: 2012-3-11 17:33
I don't think it as a system failure.
It is rather that the system started to work.
The locked threa ...

I noticed it when voice himself lock his managment related thread.

Do you think it started work well?

Its a significant that they cant control it.Instead of lock the post may put to bin.Lets the thread continue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 18:15:56 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-11 18:00
Yep, I agreed!
It's becoming a waste of time posting here.
It's becoming a waste of time posting here...

...I found here, half my postings the last two days have been deleted because I've told the truth.

Right. The half of your input here composed of rude attacks and racial slur was the waste of time. Waste of time writing, waste of time reading.

The word gweilos itself is a racial slur if used in anger.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 18:40:32 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-3-11 18:14
I noticed it when voice himself lock his managment related thread.

Do you think it started work w ...

You are right, Aziz that locking whole the thread is not a panaceum in every case. As you say in some threads only the most rude replies could be deleted and let the thread continue. If this helped and cooled heads limiting slur to minimum - it would suffice. May be this would even be better in majority of cases.

Sometimes however locking the thread may ( I hope ) also bring a good result. This is when a thread has changed into gutter for too many pages. Mods are not a hundred heads dragons watching hundred computer monitors in the same time, so there is sometimes a long time delay before they realise what is going on.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 18:46:54 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-3-11 18:21
You don't like my greetings, then stay in the zhithole Poland that you call a country!

Four out of five of your posts here are a waste of time.
This is 80%.
Call it "improvement backward". In english or ba wa if you wish.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.