Author: voice_cd

[Lianghui] Should Chinese kindergartens stop teaching English?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-10 06:09:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-10 05:46
In the Kaisershof in Windhoek I once overheard  a Switzer say, "ja, isch es moegli? Chann denn kai ...

Ja krutzifix noch eimoi,
könna de ogebli "deitschsprachign" Nachbarn denn koa vernünftigs Deitsch sprechn, voa oiem dann nochmoi im ned deitsschprachigem ausland, dass de ned dane von namibia statt unsam vernünftigem dane ihr falschs deitsch beibringn?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 06:11:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-10 05:41
Everynowhere:

Eggsguesee, verschtahn Sie Elsaessisch? What the suck is "Swiss"???? There is no suc ...

da soagsts was.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 07:33:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-10 07:32
Does he understand Bavarian?

Well, he said he knows german, so I suppose he's supposed to understand it as well.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 07:54:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-10 07:38
Do the Switzers think German is a FOREIGN tongue for them?

as foreign or native as any of their other languages, swiss and italian and their swiss dialects, I assume,
but how should I know?

Anyway, watch 3sat on the days it's run by SF if you want some fun.
Used to be subtiteling, now they even dubb.
And they do that to any swiss they show taliking, no matter how clearly and precisly he speaks german, and no matter how close to standard hannover dialect, because he's swiss, and therefore his german is automatically assumed incomprehensible
but they let em show a kraut talking something, and no matter how incomprehensible he speaks or grunts, the SF will not subtitle or synchronise him ever, because it's a kraut afterall, and therefore automatically perfectly well understandable.
Nice Implications on your own kin and your neighbours you do there, SF.
I'd like to have Swiss complain about that to SF, because it's discriminitory, and even with slight swiss accent, the synchronisation is distracting and confusing rather than helping.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 10:07:11 |Display all floors
Learning English is a strength or weapon; it is not a weakness. This representative is more than dumb which reminds my of Queen Cixi.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 10:35:53 |Display all floors
the problem should not be whether to teach EN in kindergarden, but how to teach,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 19:02:56 |Display all floors
i think kindergarden if a little early to start, as it is important for children to devlop the mother language first, the chinese language is so different  from Engllish, it requires tones and the hand writing must be practaced to a high standard, middle school children can learn English just as fast,      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.