Author: DSseeing

Gun Crime: Is China Safer than the West?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-9 22:35:46 |Display all floors
Guns kills less than knives and limbs. I think that is true for most countries. Gun crimes might be less but if you look at homicide rate per capita China doesn't do too well. Better than many states in America but worse than most of Europe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 06:27:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-10 04:57
Ah tiny Switzerland wedged between Liechtenstein and Monaco... I forgot. They have them guns in ev ...

No, not all,
I know one of my classmates in Uni back in China refused arms training and had to participate in alternative sports programms throughout the first term instead.
All in all it's a Joke though.
I felt I had to respect the training of them when they passed me "marching"
I'd say the only one during those days keeping some kind of formation at times was me.

As for the games,
killing pixels and killing people are entirely different things.
It's other things making chinese dangerously lacking self-control and respect for life.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-10 15:26:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-10 04:51
Do you know where the U.S. of A. is?

Right - it is only a bloody appendage to "the West", the lat ...

look keep your bull chit for the teenie boppers on here alright, don't even start with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 12:48:18 |Display all floors
For our Chinese, i can not image if someone have a gun nearby.
we must be get geat nervous...
i think it is safer..

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-3-11 13:36:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-3-10 21:37

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. A popular slogan in the US repeated endlessly by gun nuts.
High explosives don't kill people. People kill people. So lets sell dynamite and C4 in hardware stores.
Hydrogen bombs don't kill people. People kill people. So lets publish all the blue prints and make
all the material available to every nation and political group in the world.
After all, more people have been killed with knives than with hydrogen bombs so far.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 14:09:51 |Display all floors
I have no idea.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 15:20:07 |Display all floors
china is more dangerous than any other countries inthe worid !!we even need to worry about  the food ,materialof clothes ,oil and so on

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.