Author: BigWang

It got worse, Donald Trump calling China "mother f***ers"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-29 17:45:26 |Display all floors
goldengrove Post time: 2012-3-6 09:25
Even if this is an election season, such language is simply inexcusable!

What's more interesting is ...

You do realize that Donald Trump is not a serious contender for President, don't you? He is just a conservative businessman/ reality television star. No one actually takes him seriously. There is ZERO chance that he will get past the primaries. I have to laugh hysterically at all of the people on this forum who actually think ANYONE in America cares what Donald Trump thinks about an issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 19:31:51 |Display all floors
Trump IS and will ALWAYS be an ASS.
He is a media wh ore and only promotes himself and his businesses.
Don't be concerned about the crap that comes out of his mouth, he can't even get a good hairpiece with all his money.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-29 20:32:43 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-8-29 03:31
Trump IS and will ALWAYS be an ASS.
He is a media wh ore and only promotes himself and his business ...

well that was during the election & i ubderstand what he tryin to accomplish...and see we dont hear anythin from him anymore in the media not unless he meets another bimbo  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-8-29 20:51:12 |Display all floors
next stop will be a Federal Prison,,,,,
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-5 11:25:34 |Display all floors
Why worry. The 25% more that the USA public pays for additional import duties gets passed onto the same USA consumers that needed the Chinese products.
It is free world. Nobody forces USA to buy Chinese products. Whoever delivers the best value for money gets the business.
USA overshadowed Great Britain in the 19th Century. Japan ,South Korea and China is doping the same to the USA now.
Donald Trump could not sell any of his real estate and had turned to show business to make his money. Many of his audience are simple and gullible. It is a free world and it is his opinion.
As for his intelligence, he had allowed a equally predatory Russian second wife to bilked his money after their divorce. I thought he should have been bitter about Russians but I guess it is all misplace aggression and just plain stupidity on his part. I will show him places and he can have all the meat he wanted without paying the 25% import tax. Trump trump trump...not an original as always with his Taj...You cannot fool people who is just as smart or even smarter than you.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-4-5 11:32:17 |Display all floors
BigWang Post time: 2012-3-7 00:56
I don't think you are well informed.

Stay with the logic Big Wang. The taxes gets passed on  to the consumer. It does not matter if Australia or USA or the entire ECC taxes China. There are multi-lateral treaties that shall do the same and none of China s trading partners will do that specially with the weak world economy today.

So what kind of Big do you have? an ego or just being imbecile. Your kind of people dignifies an equally pothead like Donald the duck Trump.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-29 13:31:55 |Display all floors
It got worse, Donald Trump calling China "mother f***ers"
Yeah, but the bonehead also named his daughter "Ivanka".   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.