Author: voice_cd

Do we still have to learn from Lei Feng?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-17 15:59:07 |Display all floors
lisiyuan Post time: 2015-11-17 15:55
i think it does not matter ,it is ok if we just are good folks

i think you are right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-9 13:33:25 |Display all floors
IN MODERN SOCIETY,THE HAROS SPIRITS OF LEIFENG HAS BECOME LESS AND LESS.
SO CHIAN GOVERNMENT NEED TO EMPHASIZE THIS FESTIVALS AND EDUCATION IN PRIMALY SCHOOL,NOT ONLY TO CELEBRATE THE WOMEN'S DAY,MOTHER'S DAY AND CHRISTMAS'S DAY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-28 12:25:55 |Display all floors
Yes,I think we still have to learn from Leifeng.Leifeng's spirit have existen for many years.And the Leifeng's spirit teached us many ways about how to be a good people.It's very useful to our people.No matter today or the past few years.Although we have a happy life now,there are still bad performents about some people.So there must be a leading of the future.Thus,I think the Leifeng's spirit is suitable for us.Everyone should learn the Leifeng's sprit.
By groupD Angela.15English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:08:49 |Display all floors
Group E Rinku
Lei Feng is inspiration for the whole country to do what is right and his spirit did inspire several generations to work hard and contribute to the development of China.In my opinion,with the development of society,we still need to learn the spirit of Lei Feng.Chinese people are hardworking all the time,leifeng is an example for it.People may think that learn the spirt of leifeng means you have to give you seat to the old people or give others a hand when they are in trouble,however,it is just a surface of the problem,the spirit of leifeng has further meaning.It is about how to be a good person and how to keep yourself ready to think about the others all the time,it's not an easy thing for most people if there is not an inspiration to remind them of that,as a matter of fact,some people don't want to do that even if they are told to do.So it's necessary to set an example.Leifeng is an ordinary person and he didn't make any achievement which surprised the world like Newton or any other brilliant scientists ,he didn't do anything that's beyong his power and what he did are actually small things.It is such a suitable person for us to follow for we are all ordinary people .He respected his word and tryed hard to do everything well,it's exactly what we can do, we can contribute to the society from this.Learning from leifeng never out of fashion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-6 09:10:02 |Display all floors
15English Group E Rinku
Lei Feng is inspiration for the whole country to do what is right and his spirit did inspire several generations to work hard and contribute to the development of China.In my opinion,with the development of society,we still need to learn the spirit of Lei Feng.Chinese people are hardworking all the time,leifeng is an example for it.People may think that learn the spirt of leifeng means you have to give you seat to the old people or give others a hand when they are in trouble,however,it is just a surface of the problem,the spirit of leifeng has further meaning.It is about how to be a good person and how to keep yourself ready to think about the others all the time,it's not an easy thing for most people if there is not an inspiration to remind them of that,as a matter of fact,some people don't want to do that even if they are told to do.So it's necessary to set an example.Leifeng is an ordinary person and he didn't make any achievement which surprised the world like Newton or any other brilliant scientists ,he didn't do anything that's beyong his power and what he did are actually small things.It is such a suitable person for us to follow for we are all ordinary people .He respected his word and tryed hard to do everything well,it's exactly what we can do, we can contribute to the society from this.Learning from leifeng never out of fashion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-17 10:03:20 |Display all floors
Yeah, Lei Feng is a good guy and a good example, and his spirit never disappear, there are a great number  people inherit his spirit. Frankly, these inheritors and their good deeds should be praised and encouraged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-17 12:57:12 |Display all floors
Lei Feng is a great man who developed traditional chinese virtues.although he passed away for many years,his spirit still impressed me a lot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.