Author: voice_cd

Do we still have to learn from Lei Feng?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-12 21:13:30 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-12 18:55
You miss out those not registered, you miss out the unregistered spouses of registered people, you ...

You say the reason I don't drive is because I don't have a license, what would I be driving? I don't have a car in Shanghai, only an ebike that I use to ride the jungle every morning. It is faster than a car but if it rains it is not very nice to drive.

What kind of an idiot buys a car for 200K and license plate for 70K only to stay in Shanghai for 6 months? Unless you got yours for free, it is really a bad investment. Think how many taxi rides you can take or even rent a guy drive you around with that money? But as you put it, you are not here to make money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 07:24:37 |Display all floors
This Lei Feng article was the first I read on CD 2+ years ago. The moral of the unselfish young soldier is still valid. YES, we STILL must learn from Lei Feng!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 08:37:46 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-11-4 07:24
This Lei Feng article was the first I read on CD 2+ years ago. The moral of the unselfish young sold ...

With all my respect to you and the people who support this guy but its really a nonsense thread.

I have learn all what that guy used to do from my parents, same as in many countries.

Sad that these kind of civil actions should come from a unknown guy instead your parents or grandparents.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 10:22:30 |Display all floors
Learning from someone is good if it's learning a good habit so learning from Leifeng is in the right direction .
Its raining in Gz now just indoors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-7 21:09:32 |Display all floors
We should learn his spirit if it is real. But no matter what we should help other people when they are in trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-10 17:51:11 |Display all floors
We should try to learn from all good people from our great country

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-10 17:53:35 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-2-22 14:06
"Lei Feng" has already disappeared.

Please wake up back to reality, "Lei Feng" are stupid in the me ...

He has never left our hearts only the bad selfish are winning at the moment   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.