Author: voice_cd

Do we still have to learn from Lei Feng?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-15 11:50:58 |Display all floors
I mean that everyone is Lei Feng as long as we rebuild the trust between people and people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-15 12:08:30 |Display all floors
paddyhuang Post time: 2012-2-22 10:53
I think good spirit should be kept and let our children know,it is needed that the government office ...

yes! More and more report like Xiao YueYue event will change kids 'attitude to society.so we need  positive images like leifeng to rebuild the trust and make kids feel that society is warm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 22:53:15 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-2-22 14:46
Let us rethink who is Lei Feng?

1. He hates (对旧社会苦大仇深) the capitalist society ("old China"  ...

your opinion is so sharp and fresh .
i agree with you .
the kind people exist in any period,any era.
the atmosphere here give birth leifeng, and with time goes by ,there will other type  of leifeng.
the spirit will goes on ,with or without leifeng's  name ahead of it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 15:48:12 |Display all floors
whatever the world has been, we young people must keep in mind that we can do something little and helpful and more importantly we can never do evil things ,never,never!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-4 21:56:11 |Display all floors
views in vary people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-5 13:41:48 |Display all floors

I can not believe this topic in this thread is still alive in this forum.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 00:33:24 |Display all floors
Most viewed in 48 hours? I think not. Something is obviously wrong with your software or is this a pathetic attempt at propaganda?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.