Views: 4145|Replies: 7

watch out 3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-15 22:45:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 99266393 at 2012-2-15 22:46

My Dearest One.
Thank you for your concerns and care towards me,  Please i will like you to understands more that, here in the church is  like one staying  inside prison and i don't want to continue like this  and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start  up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face. so i am very happy  to meet some one like you and what ever God join together no one can put asunder.
Please my sweetheart my intention is to have a good future, and a good living, and i here-by promised that i will give you all the  respect that i could afford to give as a human, i will never disappoint  you when i come over to your place, Honey I believe in my heart that  your help to me will bring something good to your life, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you and bellow here is the  contact of the Bank. i am the next of kin of the Money, Don't worry i  believe there will be no question at the bank OK,

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister,Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Phone: +44 703 181 5902
Email: clydesdale_bank@london.com

Name of Depositor: Engr. Bernard Bakary Nechwa
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Candy Nechwa
Amount Deposited: US$4,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 26th Jauary, 2004
Account Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27553502-501/2004

I am looking forward to have your response from the bank. God bless you,  Please write and Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you tell  them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Engr. Bernard  Bakary Nechwa  from Gambia that you are representing me Miss Faith as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position and also in  your save account in your country,

Please my dearest  do your  best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on the  telephone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with  them, Please get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening, my prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God  he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for  yourself, for my safety and security purposes.
The most important  thing is to make sure that you make contact with the  Bank and let us  hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you, concerning the respond from the bank  soon. Please take care and i am waiting for your call, and put me in  your daily prayers, I love you and i cant wait to meet you face to face, Please inform me as soon as you contact them. God bless you and your  family as i will be waiting for your mail soonest.
Huge & Many Kisses.
Miss Candy                                                                                                

........................................................................................................................................................continue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-15 23:07:01 |Display all floors
a day in the life of an african?

no shame eh

you should be shot

im sure one of your brothers will be along shortly to take care of that for us

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 03:26:59 |Display all floors
We're going to be rich I tell you!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 08:54:10 |Display all floors
we have received millions of this kind of spam in our mailbox and for god's sake, it's so naive and shallow to be found.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 09:01:01 |Display all floors
for real..who would even make this kind of stuff?

they should be locked away in prison

how is it NOT ILLEGAL?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:27:45 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-2-16 08:54
we have received millions of this kind of spam in our mailbox and for god's sake, it's so naive and  ...

Yes i have recieved several mails i just want to know how they take  money from my wallet  what will they do if i do not transfer money to them   .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 12:33:50 |Display all floors
Lono_Sainoa Post time: 2012-2-16 09:01
for real..who would even make this kind of stuff?

they should be locked away in prison

At least i can warn people not to be cheated .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.