Author: vincent001

China limits overseas TV series imports   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-15 20:24:41 |Display all floors
this news don't affect me ,i have few time to watch tv.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 01:53:27 |Display all floors
Haha, prioritizing HD!    I know how they feel. I can't watch anything in SD (Standard Definition) anymore. My eyes get tired fast. We're really spoiled in the West... :3

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:12:15 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-2-14 19:37
We cross the river when we come to the bridge.

What if there's not a river there but a damn big hole in the ground? This policy seems a bit stupid really. People vote with their feet and the remote, or chosen website. I bet Tudou and Yukou will have a lot more hits should this actually happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:14:09 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-2-16 01:56
Hey thicko, how does allowing more rubbish Western gays shooting blanks on prime time Chinese fami ...

Why do you feel that it's necessary to promote Chinese culture to Chinese people? It doesn't quite add up to me really....forcing folks to watch stuff that, although is their heritage, they obviously don't want to watch!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:29:13 |Display all floors
we in america aer victims of the writer's guild, a degenerate group of leftist uberlibera, radical racist africans, quasi-jews and other anti-american powers hell bent on destroying america

their agendas include the following:

- promoting the very rare, and most often failed black & white relationships

- throwing asians into bed with africans, as the same category of people, separating whites to a distinct group themselves

- promoting divorce and the benefits of being divorced

- promoting adultery, and the insignifance and fun of adultery

- promoting pre-marital sex, and making it seem required even

- promoting one night stands as normal behavior for women

- promoting friends with benefits as normal relationship activities

- promoting african americans in every aspect of life, for the sake of being african american

- promoting african american supremacy

- promoting african americans as a much larger percent of the population that they actually are, sometimes up to 50% or even 90%, when in fact they are a very small 12% grou

- promoting homosexuality and homosexual behaviors

- promoting homosexuality amongst teens and people in highschool and younger

- promoting homosexuality as genetic or new race of people

- promoting drug use

- promoting transvestism

- promoting homosexual pedophilia

- promoting anti-american values, which destroy the nation

- promoting uberliberalism and anarchy

working with the ACLU, and other Anti-American organizations

they may as well be recieving funding and working directly for Hezbollah

they couldnt do a better job of destroying america if they were al quaeda

China shouuld not allow american shows in china

i have watched practically every series available, and i have yet to see any series devolve into one of the above categories, by the second season

there is no more good tv in america

period

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 20:21:53 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-16 11:14
Why do you feel that it's necessary to promote Chinese culture to Chinese people? It doesn't quite ...

Who says the purpose of Chinese television is to promote evil and decadent western culture?
You may find it necessary for Anglo gay sex and violence to be universalised, but we don't!
You like it, you keep it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 20:26:36 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-16 11:14
Why do you feel that it's necessary to promote Chinese culture to Chinese people? It doesn't quite ...

........forcing folks to watch stuff that, although is their heritage, they obviously don't want to watch!

In the real world, we are all been forced to watch trashy Anglo crap by Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnsons, and all them big western sponsards of immoral gay sex and American violence on the bite!
In Asia, one just can't escape the dumbing down of 'America Got Talent' rubbish shows!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.