Chinadaily Forum

Title: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience? [Print this page]

Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-10 16:20:13     Title: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?

This post was edited by Transhumanist at 2012-2-10 03:24

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

I never have.  By paranormal, I mean if you have ever experienced anything related to UFOs, extra-terrestrials, alternative realities, ghosts, supernatural phenomena, etc.

China’s government and space program have lots of interaction with outer space: have they ever seen UFOs, extra-terrestrials, and so forth?  Would they hide this information from the Chinese people?

Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-10 23:22:36

Why the total silence?
Author: robert237    Time: 2012-2-11 02:52:01

If I had to be sober at the time the answer is no.

Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-11 09:52:57

robert237 Post time: 2012-2-10 13:52

It appears that this is a topic that the Chinese people are not interested in because it involves philosophy, imagination, and high inquisitiveness, something genetically lacking in Chinese people, but found in abundance in the Caucasians.  This is why Westerners invent and discover everything, while Chinese simply copy the Westerners.  Chinese do have the brain processing power to do things if they wanted to: this is what IQ tests measure, and Chinese score a little higher than Caucasians.  But, Chinese are innately programmed to use their brains in conventional and non-novel ways, and they lack the desire to want to discover and learn new things, at least when compared to the Caucasians.  Chinese need to improve their genes, or they will surely fail.

Author: longzhou    Time: 2012-2-11 10:01:15

Transhumanist Post time: 2012-2-11 09:52
It appears that this is a topic that the Chinese people are not interested in because it involves  ...

And haven't you thought that maybe nobody has had such expereince or even more, they just don't believe in it?

That there is life out there is for sure, but, unlike it is normally presented in the Hollywood blockbusters, not in the form as we know life in our planet.
Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-11 10:06:12

longzhou Post time: 2012-2-10 21:01
And haven't you thought that maybe nobody has had such expereince or even more, they just don't be ...

At least I got you to respond

Author: PopularStar    Time: 2012-2-11 10:28:00

What's the point of telling if you are not going to believe.
Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-11 10:37:54

PopularStar Post time: 2012-2-10 21:28
What's the point of telling if you are not going to believe.

If you are known on this forum to be a sincere member, then I will believe that you truly believe that you experienced what you believe you did, regardless of whether it truly did happen or not.  
Author: robert237    Time: 2012-2-11 10:57:50

This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-2-10 18:58
Transhumanist Post time: 2012-2-10 17:52
It appears that this is a topic that the Chinese people are not interested in because it involves  ...

And psychotics are better than anyone at conjuring things out of the clear blue.
Maybe us whiteys need to gulp down more LSD.
We could admire and brag about our new iTurds.

Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-11 11:00:37

Psychologists have found a small correlation between mild psychoticism and creativity.
Author: robert237    Time: 2012-2-11 11:10:37

Are you calling me psychotic? I knew it!!! I knew it!!!
Author: Transhumanist    Time: 2012-2-11 11:29:56

robert237 Post time: 2012-2-10 22:10
Are you calling me psychotic? I knew it!!! I knew it!!!

I don't know much about you.  Do you work in research and development? Some of the most creative Caucasians were mildly psychotic: a mild detachment from reality that helped them think of new ideas.  One needs to temporarily let go of the conventional to brainstorm for new ideas.
Author: robert237    Time: 2012-2-11 11:43:52

This post was edited by robert237 at 2012-2-10 21:22
Transhumanist Post time: 2012-2-10 19:29
I don't know much about you.  Do you work in research and development? Some of the most creative C ...

Here's my crazy idea for a better ALD valve. You can use TMA gas for the ALD if you like.
Just be careful with it. Nasty stuff.

Zi xuan fa 5.pdf (0 Bytes, Downloads: 5)

Attachment: Zi xuan fa 5.pdf (2012-2-11 13:22:40, 0 Bytes) / Downloads 5
https://ixs.blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MjIxNDQ3fDlkMTVhNTI0fDE1NzM5NDEzOTl8MHww
Author: superkylin    Time: 2012-2-12 01:29:57

This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-2-12 01:30

i just saw outside window there's a flying dragon breathing fire and fly away, disappeared in the direction of north
i wonder what he's up to?
Author: LCSULLA    Time: 2012-2-12 01:59:43

superkylin Post time: 2012-2-12 01:29
i just saw outside window there's a flying dragon breathing fire and fly away, disappeared in the di ...

wait, isn't the evil dragon breathing fire part typical of european dragon sagas rather than chinese ones?
I know it's a supposedly powerful creature in chinese mythology, but haven't heard about them being evil per se or breathing fire as in european mythology.
And thought these Good Dragons in movies were hollywood without own american mythology on it mixing up European Imaginations on the Appearance of Dragons with chinese Ideas about Dragons...
Author: LCSULLA    Time: 2012-2-12 02:06:13

I'm hearing knocking and rolling sounds...
well, happily just the factory downstairs.
Good News, means the Economy's doing good, I hope.
Author: superkylin    Time: 2012-2-12 11:52:38

LCSULLA Post time: 2012-2-12 01:59
wait, isn't the evil dragon breathing fire part typical of european dragon sagas rather than chine ...

Yes they do
There are at least 9 or 10 types of known chinese dragon species.
For most westerners who haven't studied deep into this they thought only one
That plays with water
Well at least 9 carved on the wall in one royal garden of beijing, as a witness proof
One of which is firey dragon
But he only gets fire rovolving around his body and gets something burnt as he passes by
For example, grasss...flowers, or kids on the street
No big harm, he's just keeps a low profile and not very main stream

Anyway i think that's Smaug i saw
On his way to hollywood
Author: superkylin    Time: 2012-2-12 12:00:28

This post was edited by superkylin at 2012-2-12 12:02

On topic

I remembered this, this is true i swear.
Something made me almost paranoid, as if i wasn't one already.
One night i slept in my room, all dark, peaceful evening, nothing strange.
Until I suddenly notice from the glass window above my room door, there's strong coloured light shining
In next room is another room to connect kitchen.
We don't have any lights like that
I live in a resident area where most others are old people
They don't play tricks like that or do disco at that late
The coloured lights first turned red, and change to green, and purple, other colours..but so strong and shining throw that window
I was scared as hell but kept silent
First thing came to my mind was some alien spaceship landed in my apartment
And i really felt, how it feels when you are scared and not able to move
I didn't plan to check out cause i thought i might be in danger
But curiosity is bigger and i took all my courage, to open that door and find nothing
it still shines!
Until i notice----i cannot explain why

A very small transparent plastic ball with little lights inside, changing colours, automatically start to shine, this ball is so small and it happened to be placed behind a glass, so the light effect was enchanced.
I dont know where this thing came from, i guess it's my cousin's toy when he left here
and never understand why it suddenly start to activate...
i find the switch and turn it off
locked it in the kitchen cupboard
Author: superkylin    Time: 2012-2-12 12:07:33

LCSULLA Post time: 2012-2-12 02:06
I'm hearing knocking and rolling sounds...
well, happily just the factory downstairs.
Good News, mea ...

*paranoiding process*

Your interesting encounter remind me of a story i read long time ago
It tells that on a planet where there's nobody, but just empty cities with factories and buildings
All made of steel or other hard material.
One day some astronauts from earth were forced to land on there
They find no body in that city
But everything looks normal, no growing weeds or animals, as if people were just suddenly called away to watch a big football game
They didn't know, everything in that city has become mechanized, yet alive
The city functions itself
And the factories too, running themselves
They sometimes making knocking and rolling sounds
The humanbeings heard it
But didn't figure out a city is alive, literally
Then the steel-made ground opens big crack, or the wall or something
swallow people in, before they had time to scream.
In the end trapped all them, the human.
The city wants a revenge and start to consume them
Cut their flesh and bones
And made them into energy, (maybe biofuels)?
And wait till next victims
Who might happen to live close to a factory...

Author: idorun    Time: 2012-2-13 16:33:35

yes when iwas younger i could rise my body from its physical body(the soul) and i use to do this when i was a kid, but no longer have the power ,,,i think every one has this  spirit in side them the more you use it the stronger it gets. some call it there god ...i don't believe in god ;
Author: greatlady    Time: 2012-2-13 17:59:42

Yes I do.

Number of few times.

Author: greenalien    Time: 2012-9-13 22:36:59

No.
Author: Coldvirus    Time: 2012-9-19 02:20:00

I want to be abducted by aliens.
Author: Zion.King    Time: 2013-1-15 17:29:55

So many UFOs everywhere.  I never saw one though.  
Author: addictiveMSG    Time: 2014-2-3 13:50:59

robert237 Post time: 2012-2-11 02:52

The paranormal avoids me at all costs.
Author: Zircon    Time: 2014-7-11 08:40:05

The paranormal hate me and stay away from me.  no gods, ufos, ghosts, alternate world energies, or anything ever come talk to me.  
Author: onceaknight    Time: 2014-7-11 14:08:07

Clearly yes! 4 times, same loction by the same spirit/apparition, On 2 occation it was a pleasant unfearful experience. 1st was time more shock than fear. and bright day time. 4th time was 9:30pm dark evening and was a terrible experience , terrifing, so terrifing I could not continue driving and a doctor attended. Whilst driving to work between Dunadry and Belfast the road is very dark, The vision in front of me was 4 large horses, with a 17th centry carriage in tow, I breaked hard fighting to control the car to clear the way for the horses and carriage, I feared for the damage to the car, myslef and the animals. Screaming and terrified I closed my eyes are the drew near,  it was a cold chill and breeze that ran through the car, looking in the rear mirror is saw the end of the carriage. I sat terrified. Moment later someone was banging on my window asking if I was alright. My face was cold and white the response was ' you look like you've seen a ghost. The people phone the police and doctor to assist. The next day regaining my self respect although still shaken, I was invited to the police station to give statement  of this experience, when I gave account to the story in full of all 4 encounters of a period of maybe 2 years, It was later made knowledge to me that this was maybe the 17th century Highwayman of Dunadry, Dunore, Templepatrick and surrounding area. It turned out the the man on a horse was a Highwayman from the 17th century. Who had been hung for his daring deeds. As he had been hung at the gallows, the story is that his soul was not at rest, he was still searching for closer, so he could be at rest with his wife and children. The legend is he gained money and jewellery but act of 'Stand and Deliver' your money or your life. highway robbery. His loot had never been recovered so the punishment was the gallows, it is said he had hid the treasures in one of his horsemans boots, which at the time were quite long, the boot was hid on one of seven small hills in and around Dunadry County Antrim. It is thought if the boot and treasures are found the his soul will rest and not have to wonder endlessly and for eternity. is name was Naoise O'Haughan (Irish: Naoise Ó hEocháin,[1]), also known as Ness  (1691–1720) highwayman in County Antrim, Ireland in the late 17th and early 18th centuries. all in all a great experience looking back. I first experience was 1988, driving back from Belfast and approaching Dunadry rural countryside location not changed much. driving the usual 40mph 50 km per hour I observed a brown horse and ride clearing the hedge on the left, just before the low bridge. I breaked hard , just sitting starring forward. the horses hide legs lowered, the ride dressed in black complete wih hat, looked to the right slowly touch his hat for gesture  and proceeded to clear the hedge on the other side of the road. My wife was screaming ad shouting, as to why I had stop the car so abruptly, not looking to her I just remember syaing'the man the man on the horse, with the shouting of angry, what man, what horse? I had seem him she had not. 2nd and 3rd time was a pleasure same loctaion, the Highway man was riding his horse on the grass verge, and turned into the same field. On each occasion others had been with me and all day light hours, with the exception of the last and most frightening encounter. I not sure if this man was trying to tell me sometime, or if he just choose me for company. As for the horse and carriage encounter it was thought this was one of his previous adventures, and they where trying to outrun him to escape. In the 17th century Belfast to Antrim was all green land countryside and Dunadry was the only stable and rest place to water and feed the horses  or yourself  reading for the final journey to Antrim. It has not changed much today.

Author: heiyunji    Time: 2014-7-12 01:11:42

I remember when I was a teenager I foreseed what would happen in fureture.......
Author: jay_dee    Time: 2014-7-12 09:34:33

In China I have abnormal experiences on a daily basis - does that count?
Author: ProximaCentauri    Time: 2014-8-8 11:33:47

jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-12 09:34
In China I have abnormal experiences on a daily basis - does that count?

no
Author: vk3ukf    Time: 2014-8-10 04:49:06

Yes.
Author: BlueLantern    Time: 2014-8-14 10:49:23

vk3ukf Post time: 2014-8-10 04:49
Yes.

What did the ETs do to you?
Author: vk3ukf    Time: 2014-8-14 22:03:05

I jumped out the aeroplane, the parachute opened normally = paranormal.

Now, getting back to what you are referring to.
When I was a teenager, I saw something in the air that I could not identify.
A large reflective oval shaped thing, moved toward the horizon, I watched as it went into the haze on the horizon, I thought, it must be big. Never saw it again, Don't what I saw. Eyes were playing tricks on me or something.

I took part in an experiment set up by skeptics, a seance, it worked quite well.
We all scratched our heads.

When I was at Coober Pedy in the desert, I heard a conversation on the other side of a mullock heap, (mining mound), I walked over the small hill to see who was there, and there was no-one there, then I had no directional information from the sound anymore, it seemed to be coming from the middle of my head. I don't know what happened. Years later I read about sound ducting in the right conditions. Perhaps it was that.

Author: YumYum    Time: 2016-1-4 17:19:01

Dude, ain't no ghost ever want to talk to me.  I never had any weird experience that could not be explained by science.

Welcome Chinadaily Forum (https://ixs.blog.chinadaily.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X2