Views: 11561|Replies: 34

CD take care   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-8 08:32:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kongque at 2012-2-8 08:33

and keep an eye out for the following IP address.

they are actively attacking all websites where anti-zionist content is emerging.

They are from Poland and are called OSA. I have no idea what the acronym stands for.

Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 14:36:48 |Display all floors
trying to prevent freedom of speech and the truth from getting to the masses.

while the internet has been a great tool for the zionists it has also become a minefield - an out of control minefield.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 15:01:18 |Display all floors
thanks, kongque.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 17:46:02 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-8 14:36
trying to prevent freedom of speech and the truth from getting to the masses.

while the internet ha ...

conspiracy.jpg

Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-8 20:57:52 |Display all floors
Use your ears widely but leave out what is doubtful;

Use your eyes widely and leave out what is hazardous.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 07:27:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-8 20:45
OP has funny and varied hobbies, including persecuting Zionist Poles. Does the man have any spare ti ...

about time you woke up to the facts seneka blowfly larvae .....

but how do you see someone giving a warning of malware as persecuting zionist poles??? - if I want to persecute a pole I will find a big male dog that needs to urinate ........

I have 24/7 spare time idiot - that's because I employ around 23,000 people to do the work and make millions of those lovely little $$$$$ that we spend on our toys (batteries included) ........

just think about it snakey - you sit there 24/7 at your keyboard tryin to counter the truths about your zionist masters and their evil cancerous ways - for a lousy little pttance that can't even buy your poor abused wife some nice little luxuries - while on the other hand I laze about in the sun drinking iced tea - and every minute of every hour of every day each of the people I employ generates a clear profit for me of $4 ......... do the math sweetie - hope it doesn't make your little rectum pucker too much.

You see my being here is just for fun - but as we can all see from the years you have been here and the hours you are logged on for and the number of posts you make tell us you are being paid to be here ....... you should come work for me snakey - makey lotsa muny - buyee wifee some shoes so she does not have to walk barefoot in snow to make enough money to keep your fat backside in the chair at the keyboard ..........

we always need good toilet cleaners in our factories ........

The Wolf is Your Shepherd

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 23:40:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-9 12:47
Can anyone tell me in 3 words what Le Loup Mechant was trying to communicate to me?

King Kong  is showing you and us..... he's capable of writing the message with his left hand only ....
The right one is busy stroking di'carrot.. as he writes!!

TORO..!! .... TORO ...!!.... TORO..!!

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.