Views: 2659|Replies: 13

What would Syria face next? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-7 11:23:50 |Display all floors
U.S. Shutters Embassy in Syria yesterday.

And UK recalls its ambassadors to that nation as well. They are preparing for further movements?

Single choice vote, There are a total of 3 people participating in the poll
33.33% (1)
33.33% (1)
33.33% (1)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 11:25:48 |Display all floors
I voted #2 because if sanctions don't work, history has taught us that that's when the bombs start falling! Here's hoping diplomacy works over that way with both SYria and Iran!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 11:29:00 |Display all floors
the arrogance and stupidity of the US/UK France will most likely see them invade.

they already have a lot of covert operatives there as they did in Libya.

but it could be a big mistake - doubt Syria will be left unsupported in the event of invasion.

the drums of war are pounding loudly and the war talk rhetoric is spewing out of the mouths of the talking heads.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 11:31:02 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-7 10:29
the arrogance and stupidity of the US/UK France will most likely see them invade.

they already have ...

As I said, let's hope that common sense prevails!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 09:37:43 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-7 11:25
I voted #2 because if sanctions don't work, history has taught us that that's when the bombs start f ...

you got it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 09:39:27 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-7 11:29

they already have ...

I am afraid the US/UK and France have the time for it as they are in economic impasse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-9 14:11:33 |Display all floors
I voted 1 because:
"Coalition of the Willing"
the countries who supported, militarily or verbally, the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent military presence in post-invasion Iraq. The original list released in March 2003 included 46 members. In April 2003, the list was updated to include 49 countries, though it was reduced to 48 after Costa Rica objected to its inclusion.

Of the 48 states on the list, ONLY three contributed troops to the invasion force (the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland). An additional 37 countries provided some number of troops to support military operations after the invasion was complete.
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.