Author: expatter

Hitler was a Godsend for Israel ..............    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-4 12:52:51 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-3-4 12:49
that is despicable insult ,  why haven't they banned him?

Chosen People

Unfortunately for the rest of us,the chosen people have special priveleges.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 12:55:11 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-3-4 00:06
Extremist?  How?

He's a cool guy with a much better sense of humor than the lot of you.

oh poor little funky - sick and tired of it .......... tsk tsk tsk.

Just double up on your medications sweeite and lay back with your feet up for a few days - you know that spending too much time looking at the monitor brings on these attacks you keep having.

Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 12:55:56 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-3-4 09:13
Extremist, I plant you as one too.....just one that's a little on the thick side...

Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 12:58:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-4 11:58
Listen:

We have never "discussed" whether without A. Hitler fewer "Europeans" would have emgirate ...

blew fuse.jpg

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 13:05:15 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-3-4 12:46
Mother

He once told me my long dead mother indulged in sodomy.You may consider that humour,but I  ...

seneca and his ghost laowaipengu are often involved in that type of attack - yet it is allowed to continue.

My take is that if it is good enough for them to make these sort of attacks then it is good enough for those who are attacked to respond in kind - if they insult your mother insult theirs - if they sling mud just sling it back.

unfortunately that is exactly what they want - they then point it out to the mods as an unsuitable thread and have it locked out or the respondent banned for their slinging mud back at the shi lls.

reading this thread is am yet to see anything of any worth posted by seneca and his little band of followers ....... but he will most likely get another medal or MVM for his waste of bandwidth ......

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-4 14:04:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-4 11:58
Listen:

We have never "discussed" whether without A. Hitler fewer "Europeans" would have emgirate ...
“We have never "discussed" whether without A. Hitler fewer "Europeans"

You never discussed anything ……..  !!!

You and your two colleagues spent 76 pages name calling and swearing  …….

I have already shown that there was ‘NO’ discussion ………

I have never had a "telephone" conversation with either, you fool!

Oh dear ……..  !

You are in denial already   ……….. !

These are two of your ‘best’ friends  ………..

One you call on the phone a lot, the other is your imprisoned penpal ………

I think you must swap lurid stories with each other about buying 'young boys' .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-4 14:08:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-4 11:49
The way you attacked OLAOWAIPENGYU,   Zglobal, was extremely cowardly.

He did nothing wrong and di ...
Whereas you and Patter engaged in pure demonisation, hate-mongering, stereotyping, vilifying...

Once I had broken down the conversations of you 'Three Stooges  ........

It was pretty easy to see just just who was doing the shouting, swearing and name calling .........

And it certainly wasn't me you uncouth foul-mouthed fool ........   

It is on record and a fact  .......  !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.