Author: Transhumanist

India: Will They Rule the World?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-28 18:44:57 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-9-28 18:42
Commonsense is the best test of IQ.
Let me give you some examples

' Common sense ' is something you could never accuse politicians of.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-28 19:01:52 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-9-26 22:54
Since you want to go off topic with meaningless unprovoked attacks however.. consider this...

A T ...

Hideous

That was a horrible distortion of history.England wasn't getting anywhere until the Jews were readmitted in 1655.The Jews were just prior to that in Amsterdam and Holland and it's slave trading and genocidal West and East India Companies were going great guns.The readmission propelled England to great heights and the Dutch slumped.The Jew financed British East India Company looted and plundered India which was richer than England.It was this loot that financed the Industrial revolution.40 million Indians starved to death during the Raj.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-28 22:25:07 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-9-28 19:01
Hideous

That was a horrible distortion of history.England wasn't getting anywhere until the Jews  ...

Hmm Zionists, responsible from everything from the British Empire, to the Teletubbies the c*n*s!

Like I implied.. I was using his logic as the basis for an equally nonsensical argument to prove a point (not that I agree with your fantasies either).  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 11:09:31 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-9-28 19:10
Indians are very clever individuals, but collectively.....
For some reason, the sum of their unit ta ...

Thats the point of eugenics and transhumanism: to turn the indian dummies into geniuses with no limits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 12:45:33 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-9-28 22:25
Hmm Zionists, responsible from everything from the British Empire, to the Teletubbies the c*n*s!

Truth

Everything I said in post #60 is true.You are welcome to prove otherwise.The Jews were readmitted in 1655 by Oliver Cromwell.The British EIC rapidy overtook the VOC after this.Brooks Adams has described how loot from India financed Watt's steam engine and various textile machinery.The Luddites were hung for opposing the Industrial Revolution.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 12:56:14 |Display all floors
SqushyWushy Post time: 2012-9-29 11:09
Thats the point of eugenics and transhumanism: to turn the indian dummies into geniuses with no li ...

You never heard of Frankenstein ???
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 16:31:23 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-9-29 12:45
Truth

Everything I said in post #60 is true.You are welcome to prove otherwise.The Jews were read ...

Ah yes.

Equally Shomblat Vendigot of the Gornian Confederacy of Strepsicocal 5 was controlling the Zionists from the start. Without his interference they would never have organised so effectively.

Truth. You are welcome to prove otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.