Author: DSseeing

He died in the Internet cafe   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-5 18:18:51 |Display all floors
sad innit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 18:32:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-5 17:06
Deerie,\

can you pronounce A D D I C T I O N? It is an unhealthy affliction of a person's mind th ...

There is no doubt that addiction is one of people's actings. There is no denying the internet brings us great convenience. What is crucial lies in how to use internet. It's too difficult to imagine the days that we can't access to internet. All things have its advantages and disadvantages , it depends on what you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 18:32:44 |Display all floors
Bombay_plumber Post time: 2012-2-5 15:18
sad innit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 20:44:59 |Display all floors
xiaodi0325 Post time: 2012-2-5 18:32
There is no doubt that addiction is one of people's actings. There is no denying the internet brin ...

No it's not difficult to switch off.
My Grandma's having all her Neighbours at best in driving distance for car but broadband internet on the Estate, and still it's very well possible to switch off.
Even addicts are capable of rational Choices, it's personal failure.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 21:19:53 |Display all floors
let the animals remove each other.....a quote off one of my favourite film, Training Day.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 03:48:03 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-2-4 11:24
Was clear to find you replying to a thread as this after you started to show up again.
What did th ...

Nah... work and kids are bit more quiet of late - so I can indulge in some kibitzing or gaming.  The latter is not too much of an option anymore, whether it be real-time (wife had me trade in the tower for a laptop) or turn based games (Civ 3/4 won't play on Win 7 and not forking over a credit card number for Civ 5).

As for the thread at hand, and my story, have to remember - what coroner says later is a bit irrelvant in the minds of most folks that are merely thinking of immediate C.Y.A. (Cover Your Assets).
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 03:51:56 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2012-2-6 03:48
Nah... work and kids are bit more quiet of late - so I can indulge in some kibitzing or gaming.  T ...

And then it has become Winter now...
but supposedly a mild one in the US I heard, well mild so far at least.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.