Author: DSseeing

He died in the Internet cafe   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-4 10:30:41 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-2-4 10:21
I've seen articles before about this happening in CD, if memory serves. It is, let's face it, a si ...

Cherish life and far away from net bar.
pass your success to the next generation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:44:32 |Display all floors
billykeya Post time: 2012-2-4 09:30
Cherish life and far away from net bar.

Certainly cherish life, yes. Net bars are fine but addiction to those fast paced games etc isn't healthy! He probably had some sort of brain spasm that killed him. I feel sorry for his family!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-4 12:32:47 |Display all floors
The standard comment: At least he died doing what he loved.
You see this one all over the place.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-2-4 13:05:51 |Display all floors
He faced a brain strock due to inactiveness of  blood vessel .This happens when one siiting in computers for hours without movement or walking.The gamers faced it bcz of hypertensivity of a games mode.He faced the attack and his hands were on keyboard.The body become stiff and later he felldown on back.

Allways take care of your leg and hands so that blood circulation could be easy.Walk for 10 min in every hour.Do yoga.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 13:10:53 |Display all floors
billykeya Post time: 2012-2-4 10:07
Things like that would happen with a highly possibility

I know there have been deaths in the internet cafes before but this guy was in rigor mortis? Looks staged to me.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 14:10:27 |Display all floors
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-2-4 14:11:59 |Display all floors
Pick up on aisle 3... pick up on aisle 3...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.