Author: DSseeing

He died in the Internet cafe   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-6 17:05:45 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-2-4 13:05
He faced a brain strock due to inactiveness of  blood vessel .This happens when one siiting in compu ...

thanks for your medical explanation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 17:06:27 |Display all floors
he is real netbar talent...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 17:10:43 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-2-6 04:04
Can Doctors help you out?

American medicine can't help, but I feel that China will one day be able to.  But I can’t wait that long.  

If only I could trade places with the dead video game player: I'm sure he would want to switch places with me.
Transtopia.org,Eugenics.net,Amren.com,Vdare.com, Lef.org,Neoeugenics.com,Mankindquarterly.org, Gfactor.blogspot.com,Psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm,www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 20:45:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-2-7 11:49

I don't see any evidence this was a stroke

Chen's family told police that he suffered from a heart condition and officers believe that a combination of fatigue, lack of movement and the cold weather, may have caused him to have a heart attack.

To die in this position, he must have died instantly, or lost consciousness instantly, then died without regaining consciousness

To die instantly from a cardiac condition, he most likely had ventricular fibrillation or a sudden asystolic arrest

To die instantly from a heart attack, it most likely would involve the left ventricular blood supply (left anterior descending coronary artery) - this seems quite improbable, despite the news report, because of his age, unless due to a pro-coagulant state

More likely, he had a conductive problem (eg long QT syndrome) or structural cardiac problem (eg cardiomyopathy) that put him at risk of sudden death from life threatening cardiac arrythmia (assuming the origin is cardiac)
edit - because of the "cold" issue, in the back of my mind is a cold agglutinins syndrome, leading to a coronary or cerebral ischaemic event, but this is rare too

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 20:51:16 |Display all floors
from what I read, the game he was playing is called League of Legends

there were apparently 30 other players in the room and nobody noticed

I think this is a very addictive game
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-6 20:53:21 |Display all floors
The body had apparently been in that position since 3 p.m. Wednesday afternoon, about 10 hours into Chen's gaming session.

It was only when his 23 hour gaming pass expired that staff came to him....

So, it was only 10 hours of gaming

This is a measly amount.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-7 06:24:31 |Display all floors
xiaodi0325 Post time: 2012-2-6 09:26
Yeah. We shouldn't attribute a personal failure to the internet.

I‘m flattered.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.